(Trolls world tour) chapter three: trolls kingdom

Comenzar desde el principio

Poppy then clear her throat making everyone look at her," okey. But dad melody? Tell me more about this queen barb and the strings?" Peppy nodded as he look at melody giving her a nod. Melody nodded at him as she walk towards the water fall. Then that she did a soft note," Oooooooo~" with that note sung, the waterfall opened up, revealing a harp, with one string. Trollex eyes went wide. He never thought he can see the other strings for years. Everyone awe at that harp as melody slowly played the one string harp and the sound played out a pop note, with magical heart appearing in front of them.

💗Oooooo💗

"Ooooo!" The trolls were amazed to see this. Trollex was amazed too. Sure the strings are powerful. Then poppy spoke," So we're from the pop tribe?" Melody nodded as peppy brought out a big map and place jt on a musroom. Poppy and branch examined it. King trollex floated his way to them to look at it. " each tribe has a string for a different type of music" said peppy as melody slowly made her way towards to them. Branch look at peppy then asked," what's the other tribes?"

Peppy thought for that question, then look at melody. Melody understood that king peppy wanted her to go ahead. " welll......there's funk, that's your tribe cooper. Classical, techno-" melody got cut off when knig trollex sang out," one more time!~" everyone look at him surprise and interest at his song. Melody smile and shook her head as she continued," anyway, there's country, and last but not least rock" the snackpack gasp once again. Cooper thought of the Funk tribe, sounding oddly familliar to him. " so that messafe said queen barb of rock! No wonderrrrr" said poppy as biggie asked," but, didn't the message says that she was going to steal all the strings?"

These made them go quiet then start panicking and screaming.while melody face palm at their antics. Then all the suddenly the heard a loud music up from the sky. Poppy turned around and look up in the sky, same goes to melody. In the sky, were the rock trolls Blimps coming towards the village. Trollex gasped in fear and said as he dives in the water, " THE'RE HERE ALREADY?!" They watch as the rock blimps got closer and surrounded above the waterfall. Branch look at poppy and suggest," POPPY! We gotta get everyone to evacuate!"

" wait! But branch we can negotiate with them!" Poppy said as melody, branch and trollex look at her if she got crazy. " WHAT?! Are you crazy?!" Shout branch as melody face palm her self and turn aorund as she shout every troll to evacuate and go hide. Which made everyone quickly do as she said. Melody look back behind her seeing the rock trolls got down from their blimps. Then came out barb. Melody was about to go there but she got pulled away, making her fell into the water.

Luckily she manage to transform into a mermaid. " what the?" She looks so confuse who pull her in here. She look behind here and realize it was king trollex. " trollex? Why am i her-" " sssshhh! She'll might here you!" Whisper trollex as he covered her mouth. Melody blink for a second, then keep her mouth shut. She and trollex, slowly peek out behing he rock, that was blocking the view in water. She watch them struggles to save the strings which she replace it with a glowing shoe lace. Then watch as the rock trolls left the pop village.

Melody got out of the water as she transform into fairy and flew towards to them, with trollex following her. " poppy! Are you alright?!" She asked as she helps her best friend up. " yeah. But they took the string!" Melody and the others look at the harp with no string. " Oh no no no! The pop string is gone!!" Shout peppy as he stared at it in disbelief. As melody slowly brought out the real one," you mean this?" Everyone look at her in surprise and said," MELODY!" Everyone sigh in relief as branch laugh saying," good one melody. Tricking the rock trolls by believing that is the pop string." Melody smirk then give him a fist bump.

" i learn it form you branch" poppy squealed and hugged ber and branch saying," YAY YAY YAY YAY! TEH POP STRING IS SAFE!" Branch trying to escape the hug while melody laugh as she hug her back. Peppy look surprise at this and he asked melody about it," but how!?" Melody smile and simple said," future vision" then he understood. Melody told smidge to take peppy to his pod, which she did. Then sh notice that poppy was now pancing around in worry look on her face.

" that was impressive you did there" melody turn around to see trollex p, floating in front of her, " well you never know. This future vision are helping me to get ready." Trollex chuckle at her as he look back to queen poppy, who was talking to branch. " they act like a couple" he said as melody look at him then look at the two." Yeah. I know branch has a huge crush on poppy, since he told me about it. But too scared to tell her his feeling." She said as trollex look at her then asked," really? He told you?" " yeah, i thought he's joking around. But he isn't so i threaten him to tell her now or i will tell her if he doesn't" joked melody making trollex laugh.

" You did that?" Melody nodded and join in. Then she heard a scream from poppy," LET'S GO AND WARN ALL THE OTHER TRIBE!" Melody look at the two seeing melody, was happy while branch face palm. She didn't know that trollex was looking at her face. He felt something in his heart but couldn't tell what it is. Only way to find out soon enough.