Chapter 2

I felt someone's foot just catch my ankle causing me to trip and almost fall. Feeling some strong and unfamiliar arms holding and stopping me from falling flat on my face, I look up to see

the face of my savior and see some deep blue eyes, almost dark grey staring back into my two different coloured eyes. He looked calm but slightly agitated.

"U-u-u-um! I'm so sorry for tripping and falling into you!" I said freaking out after I saw the agitation in his eyes.

"Tch. Whatever. Are you alright?" He asked with a voice as smooth as noted chocolate. He's a Prime Alpha....

Realising he had asked me a question, I quickly nod, only to prove myself wrong by attempting to stand. Buuut my ankle had had different plans and failed on me causing me to whimper and fall down. Again. Him needing to catch me... Again

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and a smirk plastered to his face. "The nurses office it is then" he said picking me up bridal style rather quickly causing me to help in surprise. "Cute" he muttered under his breath making me turn red and hide my face in my hands. At this he chuckled and continued his way to the nurses office.

When we got to the nurses office, the crazy-ass nurse skipped in. "Hello my little Eren. Back already? Its only the first day of school!" she pretty much shouted as the unknown alpha put me on the bed.

"What happened to you my baby?" she asked. She's like my back up mom. The only person who at least acted like they care.

"I accedent-""He was purposely (as he said that he looked at me then looked back to miss Zoë) tripped on the way to his locker and I think he sprained his ankle". Miss Zoë looked at him, then looked at my and wiggled her eyebrows causing me to hide in my hoodie from blushing so much.

"HAHAHA! Okay lemme take lookie at it" she said while laughing and mumbling to herself.

Time skipppp (bc I'm lazy af)

After Miss Hanji had a look at my ankle, she said it wasn't sprained but I had put a lot of strain on it when I fell so I would need to rest it for a while and it should be better in the morning. Buy it Then my 'savior' offered to drive me home because I couldn't walk there.

So right now I'm in his car waiting for him to put everything in the boot of the car.

After about a minute or two he comes and gets into the driver seat, pulling out of the schools parking lot and drives in the opposite direction of my house.

"Uhmm... Are we going to my house?"I asked really quietly.

Levi POV

"Nope, we're going to get something to eat then we'll stop at your house to get you some clothes, then we are going to my place." out of the corner of my eye, I saw him playing with his shirt and a confused look on his face.

"Uh... w-why? I mean, why y-your h-house?" he asked in a nearly audible voice.

"Well, that big-ass bruise on your leg told me that you're being hurt by something and the other give away for that is that your freaking quite. Plus it couldn't have happened at school because it's the first day today." he tensed when I stated the thing about his leg.

(Sorry a/n. When he said the thing about his leg. Levi saw the bruise because Hanji had to lift is pants up when she was checking Eren's ankle. Also she already knows about the dad problems)

"Ok" was all he said in return, well whispered in return.

Time skipp to McDonald's

Upon arriving at the drive threw, I asked Eren what he wanted but he said he wasn't hungry.

"Really? Nope, 'not hungry' isn't on the menu. You'll have to choose something else. Please". He was skinny. Like really skinny. So he better choose something.

"O-ok then... I'll just have some nuggets and a vanilla milkshake. Please" He finally answered.

I just nod in return and start ordering.

Another time skip D: sorry...

After we got our food, i started on our way to Eren's house. I noticed that he hadn't touched his food yet which kinda annoyed me... A lot

Eren POV

Dammit, he smells good.... No wait... I uhh ment.. The food smells good. Yeah the food.....

Oh wait I didn't ask his name..

"Uh... I never got y-your n-name. I'm Eren but that doesn't matter. Uhh yeah sorry. What's your name?" Crap I rambled. Ugh, I always do this. So embarrassing....

"I'm Levi. Also eat your food. But why wouldn't you name matter?"

Ahh. Levi. What a nice name. Oh wait he asked me a question.

" uhh. Well I didn't think anyone would care to be honest" I replied with a nervous laugh after having sip of me milkshake.

Suddenly he just started growling and releasing really strong pheromones throughout the car causing me to whimper and put my head in submission. Once he realised how strong the car smelt and that I was whimpering, he released calming pheromones which relaxed me almost instantly.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said in a soft voice with an apologetic look on his face.

"It-its ok. I'm fine" I said with my head still down and a small smile on my face.

Not long after, we arrived at my house.

Next chapter ready and published. This takes really long to do. I only noticed this now. Well. Enjoy

Author-chan