5. Undertakings and Fraternity

Start from the beginning

suddenly, Nusantara stumbled upon a lowland and starts rolling down to the green-ish field. Indies who're not aware of this, also stumbled down to the lowland then ended up beside Nusantara who were laughing at his Older brother. Timor see's this with a look of determination.

So, Timor jumped to the lowland then ended up beside Indies who were clutching his head and laying on the ground. Nusantara gets up slowly and stretched his arms up high, Timor following the latter too. Indies can only look at the duo in pure amusement.

he gets up and patted the two on their head which Timor happily accepted whilst giving his older brother the flower crown he had made earlier. Nusantara meanwhile, only smiled when Indies patted his head.

the tree of them enjoyed the comfortable silence. Timor were snuggled up beside Indies who then patted the Younger brother's head. Nusantara went back laying on the ground, watching the once blue skies turning yellow-ish then orange. truly a beautiful sight indeed.

"This is beautiful.." Indies muttered whilst stroking Timor's hair softly.

"Not as beautiful as i am, right?" Nusantara teased which earned a snort from Timor and a face palm from Indies.

"Brother Indies is more handsome than you though!"

Timor happily remarked, earning a broken heart from Nusantara who comically shed his tears while mouthing a 'How dare you..' in fake pain.

They were having their own fun, that is until their father called them out. The King of Majapahit Kingdom, Majapahit himself. The Prince's slowly gets up. Timor were being carried by Indies while Nusantara were following the older Brother from behind.

That night, they spent the whole day with shared laughs and happiness.

___

Morning came and the Kingdom went on with their usual routine. The prince were having fun at the flowery back yard of the Castle. laughs were on the air as the prince shared their time together. that is until Their father, Majapahit called the older brother out. both of them part ways with the younger before they faced the King of Majaphit kingdom.

"Yes Father?"

"Indies, Nusantara, please do the trades today with the Dutchman's. the trade manager from our sides couldn't sort out the herbs and spices due to them being ill. can you both do it by trading with the outer instead?"

Both prince's looked at each other before they nodded. soon, both of them were out in the Kingdom's town. foreigners and civilians were everywhere. after sorting thing there and here, they traded with outliers something that might benefits their Kingdom.

Dutchman, Chinese, British, Portuguese, you named it. Both prince's traded with them while also have their own fun moments. no problems had occurred at all and it was a nice and calm time.

Until,

"Nusantara, I'm going out for a bit to see if we could get more traders. take care!"

"Don't do anything stupid brother!"

"Hey! I should be saying that to you instead!"