Chapter 1

After a hour and half of heavy discussions, Everyone in Hakase's House are now getting ready to gear up for the final battle of their lives. The downfall of the Black Organisation. As Shinichi is gearing up, Shiho is just staring at him thinking of a way to make sure he goes back to his original life.. the High School Detective life that he solve cases for the police. The way Shiho stared at Shinichi make Mary and Sera smirks softly.

"Shiho-Chan, Come here" Mary said softly to her niece she gears up: Reloading bullets into the gun she frequently use as an agent while packing some medical gears up.

"Yes Aunt?" Shiho then walks over to Mary and Sera while looking at her other family members that she just knew a few months ago.

"I see your eyes staring at that boy, i know you like him." Mary chuckles softly while Shiho gave a small blush at her aunt's statement before looking away to hide the blush that did not go unnoticed by Sera and Mary

"No i do not-" Was what Shiho said before she got interrupted by Mary's hand on her head, ruffling her gently.

"I know that look Shiho.. I too have been through what you are doing. I know what happened but are you sure you want to end it like this? Letting him go to his childhood crush?" Mary ask with a gentle tone while Sera wrapped an arm around her cousin while smiling.

"Even though i'm Ran's close friend, I still support you and Shinichi." Sera whispered into her ears quietly before running off to her brother and smirking softly that she knew she made Shiho blush. Which the latter did with a deep blush on her face.

Shiho just kept quiet at the mother-daughter duo teasing before gearing up with the equipment they have, not knowing that Shinichi is also getting the same treatment from his friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oi- Chotto- Nanishiteruno-" Shinichi got dragged aside by Kaito and Hattori while giving a blank look to them.

"What do you mean?! You didn't tell us that the small brawny girl was that beautiful in her adult form-" Hattori whispered to Shinichi with a tone that made the latter blink while Kaito nod his head.

"For the record, did i say i will tell you everything? and Kaito. You already know her appearance- why would you agree with that idiot?" Shinichi gave a blank look to him while glaring at him.

"Well.. i wanna see her in person.. Though i admit with Heiji. She is pretty-" Was what Kaito said before Shinichi bopped his head with a book before replying him. 

"You already have Aoko as your girlfriend.. really?" He sighs softly while looking at Shiho quietly in order to not get caught by them. His heart started beating rapidly as he started staring at her.

'What is this feeling? i thought i love Ran? but why does my heart kept beating fast whenever i saw Shiho?' Shinichi thought in his head while looking at the female that is across the room gearing up with equipments. He quickly turn around trying to avoid the tease from his two idiotic friends but his wish didn't came true.

"Heh.. our famous Detective is staring at her huh.." Both Kaito and Hattori gave a grin to Shinichi before walking elsewhere to gear up and escapes Shinichi's beating.

Shinichi glares at his friends before sighing softly while looking at the table to complete what he needs to bring into the battlefield. Suddenly his name was called by someone, he then turn his head to the source and that is Shiho. He then quickly walks to her since he thought she feels afraid.

"What is it Hai-" Shinichi's words was cut off by a glare from her which he shivers a bit.

"I thought i said you can call me Shiho? why suddenly call me Haibara?" Shiho asked him while looking at him before sighing softly. She then ask him to help with something. "Kudo-Kun, can you help me with the gun? I'm a Scientist. i'm not a killer like Gin so i wouldn't know how to use a gun"

Shinichi nods and takes his own gun out as he showed Shiho how to use the gun, with Shiho attentively listening on how to use a gun. The actions and words they spoke to each other didn't go unnoticed by the Akai Family and Shinichi's Friends before they chuckled softly

Shinichi looks at Shiho as she tried to aim with the gun at a dummy that was set up in the house. As she was about to shoot, Shinichi stop her and goes behind her to adjust her position while putting her arms to the correct position as well as moving her legs to the comfortable position. Not knowing that Shiho is looking at his face up-close while trying to listen to him

Both Shinichi and Shiho stop their actions and started staring at each other. They were mesmerized by the face up close while gulping softly. They were in their own world before a cough snapped them back to the real world.

"Are you gonna stare all day or are we gonna go destroy some crows?" Mary and Shuichi chuckles softly at their actions before the two quickly pulls away with red blushes on their cheeks and quickly finish their preparations.

"Alright team.. lets move out." Said Shuichi before leading them to their van, starts heading to the destination that the base is located.

Little did they know. Someone saw them and is now shocked at what the person just saw.

'Shin-Shinichi?' The person said in her head and looks at him going up the van, behind him was a beautiful Half-Japanese women with a cold look on her face. The person that saw them going away is Shinichi's Childhood Friend. Mouri Ran.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1 IS DONE!

Oh no! Ran saw her crush going into a van.

What will she do? Find out in the next chapter