"You smell like cologne, it's just a question," Chandler laughed.

"No Chandler, I don't have a boyfriend. Never have and I will probably die alone," I laughed.

"Doubtful," Chandler smirked, "the right guy is probably right under your nose, you just can't see him yet."

"Are you trying to tell me something?" I asked.

"No," Chandler laughed, "just saying."

I looked around the room after Chandler let go of me and found a picture of us sitting on his nightstand. It was a picture from my freshman year, Chandler's senior year. It was the night of Homecoming, and Chandler was senior homecoming king and I was freshman homecoming princess. Hannah and I would always go to all of his baseball and football games and he's always been there to support us too. He misses some games, but you can always count on Chandler. Chandler saw the photo I was looking at and lightly pushed me out of his room before we both went back downstairs.

Hannah walked out the front door with us, me giving up the fight and just getting in the car with them. I watched out the window as the world passed by, until the world stopped moving and we were parked. I followed Chandler and Hannah into the store, suddenly feeling weirdly insecure. I kept my head down and followed behind them through the aisles.

"Hey man, how many boxes do we have?" a voice that I didn't know spoke in front of us.

I looked up and saw a few guys standing in front of Chandler. I recognized the unknown voice to be coming from Chris. Jake was standing there too along with someone else.

"We have one hundred so far at the warehouse. Guys you know my sister, and this is her friend Myra. Myra, this is Chris, Jake, and Garrett," Chandler introduced us.

"The volleyball star has a name," Chris laughed, "nice to meet you Myra, now let's get some legos."

I listened as Chandler explained to me how many boxes of legos we were buying, he just wouldn't tell me why. I helped load hundreds of boxes into carts, what could they possibly be doing with this many legos?

"Need some help?" Chris asked from behind me.

I stopped reaching up to the high shelf and Chris grabbed the boxes down for me.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Sure thing, are you coming to the warehouse with us to film?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly, "Chandler said I wasn't allowed to go home yet so maybe."

"You should. I'm sure Jimmy would be happy to have you there," Chris smiled.

"What does that mean?" I asked with a laugh.

"You should ask Jimmy what it means," Chris laughed as we walked with the cart towards the car, "but for what it's worth I think you should come."

I nodded, still not understanding. I helped load the boxes into the truck and we went back inside to do it all over again. We kept grabbing boxes until there were none left in the store.

I just followed along. I got in Chandler's car with him and Hannah and I watched out the window as we drove. So much has happened in the last 48 hours and it's a lot to take in. Meeting new people has always been exhausting for me, and it's even more so because of everything else going on.

When we got to the warehouse, I helped everyone else unload all of the boxes of legos and got more and more skeptical about whatever they are doing with these as the boxes piled up.

"Shit, sorry," I laughed as I ran into someone with a tower of boxes on my arms.

"No, my bad, let me take some of these," his smooth voice flowed.