Chapter 18: The Wedding

Start from the beginning

"Okay so bestfriend, you need to look very sexy on that honey moon" she said handing me my bag.

I pulled out a pink and black lingerie set.

"That's sexy" aishah said.

"Yes it is " I said smiling.

.........

Carter

"Throw that cash" Wayne said getting a little buzzed.

"Ayeeeee " I said pulling the girl hips down on me.

"Aye aye quiet down, now we gone toast to my main mans Carter , bouta be a husband to a beautiful woman , last day as a free man" he said raising his shot in the air.

"Thanks man" I said giving him dap.

"I'm out" christian said.

"See you tomorrow" I said taking another shot.

I partied with the guys until 9.

"Alright, party over guys" I said turning down the music.

"Alr man, I had a good time , we will see you at the hotel in the room" Juan said.

"Take care of Wayne, make sure he get home on time" I said in my doorway letting them out.

I cleaned up the house and went to bed.

Allison

"Alright. Boo we out, see you around 8:30" alaysia said kissing my cheek and leaving.

I got myself prepared for bed.

..........

The Big Day

Allison

I woke up to my alarm going off extra loud not wanting to get up but today was special so I had to get up.

I threw on some clothes and made my way to the Greenfield plaza to get my nails done.

Afterwards, I went back to the hotel trying to get everything settled but everybody kept knocking at my door.

"This is so stressful" I said out loud.

"Be still" Shanell told me while trying to wand curl my hair so she can pin it up.

"Someone call Carter" I said wining.

"Girl he trying to get ready" destiny said.

"Ughhhh" I said complaining.

After I got my hair done, I freshened up and was getting ready to put my dress on.

Carter

I woke up late so I was rushing out the house and driving to the hotel.

I got to my room and all of my men meet up. Everyone was nicely dressed and we looked good.

"You ready" Christian said granted my shoulder giving me an assuring look.

"Yeah man" I said smiling.

Allison

I was now getting my make up touched up and walking out the for heading to the elevator.

All the groomsmen and bridesmaid walked out and now the flower girl. It's time.

The double doors were opened for me and everyone stood up.