Page VIII: Shopping in the Black Market

~Third Person POV~

Haruka, Asta, Noelle and Vanessa were at the Black Market, why?

Let's take it back in the morning.
Yami: You idiots have done great on your mission!
Magna and Asta cheered in agreement. Vanessa was with them also.
Vanessa: The guys you took down belong to the same organization but there still needs to be more investigations done.
Haruka notices a black bird landing on Asta's head.
Haruka: Asta~! You have a cute birdie~!
Asta: It keeps following me.
Yami: Anyway!

Yami holds up two stars.
Yami: The wizard king has approved our actions and blessed us with two stars!
Asta and Haruka looked at Yami in confusion.
Haruka: Stars?
Asta: What do they mean!?
Vanessa: It's a symbol of honor. The nine squads have been competing to get the most. The number one spot is usually Golden Dawn, as they have 70 stars.
Asta: So many!
Haruka: Wow, Yuno's squad is really powerful.

The stars in Yami's hand floats to a board, showing many black stars.
Yami: Now we have exactly -29 stars!
Haruka: What damage have you done to get negative stars?
Yami held out pouches full of money.
Yami: Here's your pay for the month!
Asta: So much money!
Haruka: Haven't seen this much before, I don't even know what to spend on.
Noelle: What a small amount.

Asta yells at Noelle as she argues back but Vanessa interrupts them.
Vanessa: Now that you all have money, let's go shopping at Castle Town~!
Asta: Castle Town?
Vanessa takes them through the town and leads them to the Black Market.
Vanessa: This place is a little dangerous but there are many useful items you can buy here.
Asta: Let's go over there Haruka!
Asta drags Haruka to a stand as Noelle talks with Vanessa.

Haruka: What should we buy Asta?
Asta: Hm...not sure! But everything looks cool here! Oh, what's that!?
Asta sparkles in excitement and ran off, leaving Haruka alone. He just looks at the stands with interesting items.
Haruka: (Maybe I'll buy a magic item where I could restore my magic easier, takeover magic takes quite a lot from me.)
   Haruka browses around to find a magic item but suddenly, someone yelled.

~Haruka's POV~

   I turn towards the yelling, I see a man stealing an old woman's money bag.
Old Lady: Robbery!!
Thief: Wind Magic, "Thief's Cloud"
   The thief casts a spell where they ride on a cloud to escape. Asta and...that guy that fought Asta during the exams chased them down. The weirdo had the...weirdest bike I ever seen and flew off.
Noelle: Ew...
Vanessa: Not cool at all...

I turn to the granny who got robbed.
Haruka: Why don't you come with us? I'm sure my friend caught him by now.
Old women: Oh, thank you young man.
All of us went after Asta and that guy, when we arrived where they were, Asta was giving encouraging words to...um...Selk? I quickly cast a spell on the robber.
Haruka: Primal Flame Magic, "Fire Bind"
He was quickly bounded by my magic. I turn to see Selkie on the ground in pain.

Apparently he was poisoned but Vanessa saved him, well kinda.
Vanessa: This is temporary paralyzing poison, it's not even lethal, you'll be fine.
He quickly got up and waved goodbye.
Sekke: You better grow stronger the next time I see you Asta!
Asta: Bye Bye!
Asta grabbed the huge bag of money and handed it to the old woman.
Asta: Here's your money granny! Are all these your winnings?
Haruka: It's very impressive.
Old woman: Thank you magic knights! By the way young man...
She was looking at me.

Old woman: What type of magic is that?
Haruka: It's a bit complicated but I have Divine Dragon Magic, I can also use my dragon's magic.
Old woman: Oh, quite interesting! Well, thank you for your time!
The four of us greet the woman good bye and headed towards our base. Noelle was the only one that got anything there.

~Third Person POV~

?: Magic Nullification and Divine Dragon Magic...
The old woman turned into a man.

?: Those two are quite interesting, I'm gonna transform and stroll around more

A image portal appeared in front of the man, yelling at him. Apparently this man is the wizard king, who is very interested in searching for interesting magic.

Meanwhile, Magna lost his clothes once again due to gambling.

END

A/N: Wow, you lovely readers love Yuno so much. So for the harem route, I'll have Haruka interact with potential love interests but some day he has to end up with someone.

So far for love interest (add some more later on):
Asta
Yuno
Luck
Magna
Finral?? (Not sure, I love Finral tho)
Gauche?? (Don't know, his love is only for his sister)

No go unless you do want it:
Yami?? (I don't think it should be, Yami will more likely be a parental figure)

Would love some suggestions~! See you later.