New roommates part 1

America 🇺🇸
It was dark. No one was alive everyone is dead blood everywhere blood on my hands I didn't meant to I didn't I'm sorry I'm sorry. "AMERICA GET UP"

America open his eyes it was Canada . Canada Said"We are going to late" Americe late???. America was confused "what do you mean by we are going to be late like late for what?.. Canada looks at America with a are you serious face Canada said "we are moving closer to the meeting" then America was up to he's feet and get ready as fast as he can he got dress and he didn't forget he's sunglasses once he had everything he got in the car with can and he's other bothers and said good bye to mom and dad (France and Britten sorry if I can't spell good) and they were one there why to there know home..

(Time skip)

They good there and when there separate whys.
America was walking to he's new home "I wonder who's my new roommate are going to be I hope it's someone I know" America was not paying attention were he was going and' bumped into a tree (will that what he thought 🤫) he almost to the grond when soundly he felt hands under someone caught.

???:are you ok..

("Ok I'm going to stop here my brain 🧠 needs to think sorry. But don't worry I will be makeing more of this I just need to think")

(PLEASE I AM OK WITH HELP I NEED IT LIKE A LOT WITH THIS BOOKS😅..)