OBSEssed

I brought out my white shirt and red trousers smiling,ready to go to Dan's launching party. I and Dan have been together for two years.we weren't married but we lived together as a couple.Dan owned a wine company which was blooming successfully while I  worked as a programmer from home.Dan is the only child of his parents and  30 while I am   25.   'Are you done?'Dan walked into the bedroom.
"

Almost"i smiled
"What is this?"he asked fingering my shirt.
'Oh I'm gonna wear that"I smiled proudly.

'Why?are you trying to look good for other people?we're together,I should be your first thoughts when you think of doing anything ,..wear blue shirt and black khaki and not this ...this  trash"He angrily threw my clothes away and banged the door.I looked at him angrily but didn't say anything.

Yep Dan is a control freak.he made decisions for me.
    ********************
I walked around aimlessly.Dan was talking to some people, whenever we were out in public, Dan introduced me as his best friend and roommate not lover. I understand that he had to protect his figure but I ignoring me was just too much.

I looked over at him he was holding the waist of a woman and laughing with her,I felt so angry and sad.being gay isn't bad but being in love with a closeted gay was the worst.

"HEY"someone grabbed my hand,I turned around to see Adonis,Dan's bestfriend and the only person who knew about us.

'Adonis'I smiled giving him a little hug.

' you look ravishing tonight.Dan is so lucky..where is he?.ow ..okay'he looked knowingly at Dan then back at me.

"You need to visit us some time..i'll cook anything you want "I smiled

  "You wouldn't cook you .I want you"he winked

"My book..I'm writing a new book .I need you to take my first draft"I said.yes I wrote books under an alias no one knew except Adonis.he was my manager,editor ,publisher.

*******************

  "God,I had a nice day"I groaned and fell on the bed happily.

"Of course you did,flirting with Adonis in front of everyone"Dan's low growl got me sitting up.

"Excuse me"I said

"Of course,you're going to try to lie your way out of it..you slut'Dan shouted

"No D I was just talking with Adonis since you left me all alone.he kept me company..if anyone was flirting it was you.I was there yet you held a woman in your arms"I yelled.

  He slapped me angrily.I could taste the blood in my mouth.  He grabbed my shoulders and dragged me up.

"Dan you're hurting me"I wimpered
"Like you did at the party..payback is a bitch huh?"he threw me on the bed.

I was small compared to Dan.he hit the gym thrice a week while I was just petite and slim.he was taller.like five inches taller nd I weighed 40 so he could fling me around without cringing.
"No Dan please"I cried.

He ignored me and tore my shirt.he removed his belt .within seconds both of us were naked.he ignored my small pleas and tears and pushing himself inside me without prepping me up.I groaned in pain.
"Yes"he moaned and slapped me again while thrusting in and out like a beast.he held my neck as he came hard.

After the torture he left me wounded and hurt and entered the bathroom.