You Live Together

( y/n) pov

you live with mirio ever since when you and mirio graduatedfrom ua, hero academia you two move into the city and shared a apartment together. while follow your pro hero dreams, you been living together over 3 years now, you had gotten home. you had been out, helping out with a apartment building fire, nobody had die but there was couple injuries. you thought as you took off your tool belt, there was ( y/ d) sitting on her bed. you had pulled out your phone, there was no texts and no calls from mirio you had gotten worried. in the moment as you went to the master bedroom, where you gotten unchanged from your pro hero uniform.

 while you got dress into your shorts and white tank tops and putting a robe on it as well. than you heard the door open, you heard footsteps, " mirio ?" you ask at the time, " yeah i am in the kitchen" you heard mirio he sounded hurt when you walked. over to the kitchen, you saw him in pain. " mirio" you cry, as you walked over to him. he had a black eye and broken nose, he been bleeding. he had cuts  around his hands. you could tell he was hurting in the ribs, " mirio ....sweetie...let me heal you" you asked. than he nodded " please" he said before you help him to over to the stool chair. " there" you said, as you started to heal him as you sang, healing incantation. you knew as you touched each of his wounds. after he was heal, " what happen ?" you asked, " dabi...me and deku, shoto found his headquarters. we split up, when i found that missing medical chemical dabi caught me off guard...he escape" he said at the end. he blamed himself, " it's not yourself, he's a dangerous villain" you try to calm down mirio down. he smiled as he went to stand up, than kiss you on the forehead " we will stop him, now time for you and me " he said as he took your hand lead you to the bedroom, all you thought. you were happy that you live with mirio.