"Why not?" I asked softly, looking at him wearily.

"Because he won't." Turner said. "He knows."

"You're doing that thing again." I huffed. "That thing where I don't understand shit you say and I feel out of the loop." 

"It's nothing to understand, you're in good hands." Turner replied before rising up and dismissing himself swiftly. 

I nodded slowly in complete disbelief that he had ended the conversation so quickly, he didn't want me to know exactly what was going on between him and the Renegade leader but I was determined to find out. I wanted to know everything that was going on around me, I was supposed to be in the loop because I was going to be driving around with Freddie on the track and I needed to know what to expect if things got sour. I needed to know who was who in this battle but because there were no allies, it was easier to paint everyone red. 

"What color is your hair?" Mickey asked suddenly, gaining my attention as he cocked his head at me.

I simply shrugged my answer to him as I turned to him, Freddie caught my attention as I caught him reaching up to touch the foil in my hair out the corner of my eye, I moved my head and swatted his hand as he gave me a tiny smile. He was so handsome, even to be the jackass he was, and he held the strings to my heart to play however he chose. I was completey his and I knew it the moment I stepped in that cell and recognized who he was. Freddie knew it also, the moment he recognized me, he was hooked on me again. 

"I was just going to peek." He reasoned, but I shook my head, the foil dangled at the movement before settling. 

"No peeking!" I laughed, leaning forward and pecking his stubby jaw. "If I can't peek, you can't peek."

"Baby had blonde highlights," Mickey said catching everyone attention as he cocked his head in a dreamy fasion, "he looked so sexy."

"I'm telling Tony." Lloyd said seconds later, causing me and Freddie to laugh.

Mickey eyes widened and he quickly shook his head while Lloyd laughed and rose to his feet, dismisisng himself as Freddie the pulled me to my feet and led me away from the table. I expected us to go outside but instead, Freddie led me up the steps as I realized I never stepped outside to just simply lounge like everyone else. I went outside to go to the garage and I went outside to do other things but I never sat outside to enjoy the sun, I didn't feel the need and I still didn't feel the need as Freddie pushed me lightly into the cell before hungrily walking up on me. 

He was like a predator as he wrapped his arms around me and suddenly lifted me in his arms, I gasped and instantly moaned in heat as he pushed his front flush against mione. His hard cock brushed against mine as he pushed me against the wall before pressing his lips against mine eagerly. I moaned into his mouth as he ran his hands sensually down my body while keeping me propped against the back wall of the cell, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as I started to grind back against him just as greedily as he was me. 

I wanted Freddie just as bad as he wanted me, probably just as much as he wanted me and I was going to prove that as I reached up and toyed my fingers through his dreads, I was going to miss him once he left. Of course I had time to prove myself to him, as he would have to race one more if we make it through the one that starts tomorrow. I held onto Freddie body tightly as he moved us from the wall and laid me down on the bunk gently but horror rushed through me as something attempted to wiggle from beneath me suddenly. I squealed as I sat up quickly and me and Freddie immediately bumped heads, making him grunt and me moan in pain as he sat back and we both turned our attention to the white Pitbull that made a desperate escape from my weight. A laugh rushed through me as I shook my head while grabbing Butterfinger and pulling her to my chest comfortingly.