1

Dipper didn't have many friends just his sister and his terrible parents mary and maxwell, they had hated him ever since he was born because he was not female, it hurt his feelings very badly he wanted a loving family but he would not complain even if it saved his life because he wanted to die, his mother verbally abused him and his father well...Physically abused him but he had a secret he would never tell anyone, want a guess? how about wings and horns, is that a good enough guess for you? no, well he is an angel demon hybrid, a gift from god, a Weapon, he never understood it but he did hide his horns and wings from everyone until he met a demon, but hold on he hasn't met him yet so stay in you're seats.

dipper pov:

i was walking down the hall of the massive mansion my parents insisted to buy as i heard mabel giggle and our father call her so many sweet nicknames and i stood in the doorway smiling at them wishing it was me as a tear rolled down my cheek and i saw mabel look at me and i waved and walked off and into the kitchen where my mother was cooking, she loved me just when she was stressed she would take it out on me, so as i went into the kitchen i smiled at her and kissed her head "need any help mama?" she smiled at me and messed up my hair "oh honey would you?" i smiled at her and started stirring the pot of home made sauce for spaghetti for her as i smiled and she put a bandana over my hair and i put on an apron, my face was covered in sweat from the onions when i was done cooking and i got cleaned up so my father wouldn't beat me my father was extremely rich and me and mabel were both extremely popular for it and i was not only popular for that but for my looks too, i was tall and skinny with long-ish hair and most girls thought i was hot and some guys tried to get my attention, i had never been interested in anyone ever, especially with my secret, not even my sister knew but i was tempted on telling my mom, she always understood me, no matter what, so whats the harm in telling her, at dinner i had sat beside mabel across from our mother and father, mabel was on the left of me and my mother was across from me by my fathers wishes because he didn't want to look at me, i finished dinner early so nobody had to look at me anymore and got in my most comfortable form, my girl form, i was in my room and i put my hair up in a bun and listened to music and posted on my instagram and then practiced my magic and then my only friend who was my online friend bianca called me "Hey bincs!" i smiled at her while we were on a video call and she looked at me "Dip you need more friends, like school friends." i frowned at her "i have no friends! i don't need them!" this time she frowned at me "i'm you're friend dip." i smiled at her "Only friend, and i hope to keep it that way." she smiled and then her dad frank told her it was time for bed "bye dip." i smiled back at her "bye bincs!" her dad made a weird dad joke and she hung up and i got ready for bed also and then went to bed.

the next day

Dipper woke up with an extreme headache and noting he was still in his girl form, he walked into his private bathroom and got into boy form and took a shower and then he heard his parents and he got into a white button up shirt some light blue jeans and a dark blue jacket and some round glasses and then he put on his backpack and walked down the road to the school alone listening to the birds chirp and and the sound of nature while the cool august air made its way into his face cooling him off as he listened to music on his phone with his earbuds and then soon he got to school and then did his usual routine and went to class and then the principal called him to the office "Mason Pines to the office Please." Dipper groaned and went to the office "what do you want?" he asked rather rudely "i thought you could show the new student around because you seem rather lonely and he has the same classes as you do Mason." the principal smiled at him "I told you to call me Dipper." he said annoyed and then the blonde boy who was the new kid smiled "Hi i'm Bill Cipher!" he smiled and dipper blushed at the new kid a bit and then remembered who he was "Hello, i am mason pines but everyone calls me dipper." he said harshly "Ok Pinetree!" Bill smiled and dipper scoffed "don't call me that." he looked annoyed and then he took bill to every class and eventually they had a free period and dipper showed him around "if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask i barely bite." he said trying to scare bill a bit and bill just laughed "i'll take that into consideration pinetree." and with that they walked out of the school because last period had ended and dipper saw his dads car and got in the back letting mabel sit in the front and his dad looked in a good mood today but he put on his earbuds and listened to 'if i could tell her' from dear evan hansen and ended up singing it softly and the car went silent as mabel smiled at her calm brother and his father looked surprised by how amazing his singing was and wondered who the lucky person he felt this way about was and remembered there was a new kid in dipper and Mabel's school and then remembered it was a boy because he contacted the principal so dipper could make a friend and he smiled because atleast his son was happy the way he was, he then spoke up "hey dip? want me to take you to school tomorrow?" and at that dipper looked up and smiled and almost had a tear run down his face "O-okay Dad!" he was smiling the whole way home after that and then when they got home he helped his mom with dinner and then at dinner his dead called him talented and spoke highly about him and everyone was surprised at his words and then dipper got ready for bed and called his bestfriend bianca and then he went to bed.

The next day

dipper got up and got ready for school and ran downstairs and his father was sitting at the dining table eating breakfast reading the news paper and drinking coffee and dipper grabbed a waffle and kissed his moms cheek as him and his dad headed out the door and to the school, he was so excited "Hey bud?" he was snapped out of his trance "yeah dad?" dippers dad smiled and then started speaking "so the new kid huh? i approve." and when he said that dipper was as red as a tomato "i uh yeah i like him, thanks dad." and at that they pulled up to the school "bye dad!" and then dipper saw bill running toward him "Pinetree!~" Bill was smiling because he saw dipper smiling and he was almost always happy "Hey Bill." dipper smiled a bit more and they started talking as they walked into the school "any girls caught your eye pinetree?" bill asked curiously "Well, i'm gay bill, don't tell anyone though, only my dad knows." bills eye that wasn't covered in his hair widened "R-really? i am too!" and at that dipper smiled and then he decided to warn bill about his family "my sister and i are popular, so now you are too since your my friend." dipper stated and bill smiled alot "Really!?" he was excited as they walked into school together and people had weird looks on their faces as they looked at them surprised and then a girl spoke up "Dipper Senpai!!!" She ran to him "Get off me Pacifica." he said and she ran off angrily and bill laughed "I'll protect ya pinetree." bill said and then mabel ran up to them smiling "hey brobro! who's this?" she asked curiously "the names bill cipher!" bill bowed down like she was royalty "get up billiam, she isn't royalty she's like me." and bill kissed dippers hand and dipper giggled "my king Pinetree!" bill said playfully and dipper blushed " i'm no king." at this point everyone was staring at them and then later at lunch they were hanging out again and laughing when bill got an idea "Hey Pinetree watch this." bill got on the cafeteria table "i'm gay and proud!" he locked eyes with dipper and then dipper got on the table "i'm gay also!" they both smiled at each other when a few people got on tables and did the same and then the weird jock of the school gideon saw them he booed at them "Get out of here!" he glared at them and then bill grabbed dippers hand on accident and yelled back at gideon "We Won't!" he smirked and to prove a point he pulled dipper close and then kissed him and pulled away as fast as he kissed him "S-sorry pinetree." he whispered to dipper and then dipper smiled and winked at him "its very quite alright." and then they both smiled widely at everyone.

Time skip

Dipper and Mabel got into their dads car smiling and they gave bill a ride home and their dad thought he was a sweet kid "Well, Goodbye sir, Bye Pinetree! Bye Shooting star!" bill got out of the car smiling and ran into his house all jumpy and happy and dipper was blushing alot and mabel smiled and dipper spoke up "He's Perfect." he sunk into his seat happily while blushing and hid his face in his jacket happily and giggled "You're in love brobro!" Mabel giggled as dipper smiled and didn't deny it while mabel started talking about something he wasn't interested in while he stared out the window happily. he was love sick. then she brought up prom which was going to be musical themed, they had to dress as a character from any musical they chose but a fancy version, dipper thought about asking bill so they could be veronica sawyer and Jason dean. he was like a happy puppy that day, wide eyes and a huge smile on his face.

Yeet i made this to apoligise for the last fanfic