Chapter 9

Kaminari POV:

  The dorms were pretty quiet right now. I was one of the first ones back, and I went straight to my room. About a half hour later, I went down to the kitchen to grab a snack. The common room was pretty quiet, so I just assumed that the kids were in Midoriya's room.

  Yaoyorozu and Ashido came up to me as I looked through the cabinets. They had slightly concerned faces.

  "Kaminari?" Ashido asked.

  "Yeah, what's up?"

  "What time did you get back here?"

  I was confused as to why she was asking me this. "Umm, I don't know the exact time. I know that I was one of the first ones back."

  The girls looked at each other, then back at me. Yaoyorozu spoke now.

  "I need to find Midoriya. I was going to make a few more things for the kids. Have you seen them anywhere?"

  "No. Have you asked anyone else?"

  "Yes! No one has seen them. We can't even find Iida or Ochako, so we can't ask them for help!"

  "Have you tried all of their rooms?"

  "Yes." Ashido said. "We even tried Bakugo's and Todoroki's rooms. We can't find them, and we're worried."

  It was a little strange that they weren't here. They would have told us if they left to go somewhere, either personally or by text. I closed the cabinet and stood up straight.

  "Maybe they stayed after class for a little bit? I don't think they went anywhere. Come on, let's go check."

  They nodded and we walked out of the kitchen. We put on our shoes and walked out the front door.

  "We'll be back later!" I called out.

  Then, we left. We started to walk down the path to the school. Not even halfway there, we heard Midoriya scream. We stopped.

  "M-maybe he's training?" Ashido said in hope.

  "No." I said. "This isn't one of his motivated screams. He sounded like he was in pain."

  "Deku!" We heard Bakugo yell in the distance.

  Midoriya screamed again. We started running in their direction. When we finally saw them, they were surrounded by the League of Villains. Iida was unconscious with Bakugo next to him. Uraraka was being held by two others. Midoriya was slowly standing up with Todoroki holding on to his hand.

  I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I stood there and stared, unable to move my eyes from this scene. I quickly snapped out of it and pulled out my phone.

  "I'm texting the group chat." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kami⚡: Villains by school. Friends injured. Come quick!!!!!!!

🎶 Jiro: WHAT! This better not be a joke.

Kami⚡: IT'S NOT!!!!!!

🐸Tsu: We're on our way. Hold on!

🌋Kiri🌋: Stay away from the villains until we come. We don't need anyone else injured.

Kami⚡: Got it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "They're coming. We just have to wait until they get here."

  "What!?" Ashido said.

  "Shhh! We can't alert them."

  She put her hands over her mouth. "Oops. Sorry!"