"Thanks Legosi, but it was kind of my fault. I pushed him when I asked about someone he knew and he said some things to me. Maybe I just took it a bit too much to heart"

[F/n] looked down a bit, truly wondering if she had been in the wrong. Though his words did hurt her she had no clue if that was a good enough reason to kick him out of her room. And just the thought of them not talking anymore hurt her.

Legosi, who couldn't take his eyes off the girl, felt his ears fall just a bit at her words. Though he had no clue what had happened, he would always be on her side. Sure, it was very biased but he didn't care. Louis had everyone to talk to while [F/n]...she only had a few people, other than in the drama club, to speak to.

"W-What did he say?"

"I...I don't want anyone to be upset with him, or spread rumors-"

"I won't, p-promise. I'll always listen to you and keep it between just- just the two of us"

'Take her hands'

Legosi attempted to yell at himself, wanting her to feel comfortable with him. Her hands were smaller than his, surely she'd feel more secure and safe with his wrapped around hers, maybe then she'd tell him.

'It isn't that hard...just lightly grab them, don't hurt her'

The wolf grew a bit more frustrated with himself. Even if his mind was telling him to do one thing his body had been doing the opposite. He was froze still as [F/n] just continued to watch his inner battle. Having no idea what was happening, but knowing that he wasn't there with her.

"[F/n]-"

"Sorry Legosi"

His tail quickly slowed down, going so far as to stop wagging completely. The girl had apologized to him, but in that small moment he didn't know why. Almost as if forgetting the whole conversation they had before he began to fight with his own body.

He turned his head back down to her, having to hold his breath as he stared into her [e/c] orbs looking at him just the slightest bit saddened. Her hands were now cupped at her chest, as if trying to give herself more courage to speak out. But the male couldn't help but think that he could've been doing that with her hands, if only his body did what he wanted.

"I-I won't tell you...the show is tonight and I think we should all go in with only happy thoughts. It'll be better for the show and audience"

'The show? Why does the show matter?'

Legosi had tuned [F/n] out the smallest bit as clocks began to tick in his head. Even if she didn't mean to, which she didn't, the girl had given him the biggest clue as to what was going on. It was obviously a male seeing as the girl had used 'him' while talking.

And if she had wanted everything for the play to go smoothly, then he had to be in drama. She had known everyone in drama but the only two he would consider would be Bill and Louis. The wolf had no idea if Bill would make her that upset, seeing as she doesn't know him as well as she claims to know Louis.

But since the wolf didn't know he couldn't say. That was until a smaller idea popped into his head to figure it out. The only problem being that the girl might not like the idea of it.

'I shouldn't...but if someone hurt her'

The wolf inwardly screamed at himself for his choice of words. He had no right to get angry at someone for hurting her when he had done so much damage. Even if it was an accident and his instincts took control, the mark on her arm was his.

"Legosi"

"Huh?"

[F/n] smiled up at the carnivore holding back a bit of laughter. It was always amusing to her when he had zoned out in front of her. He was meant to be this 'big, bad wolf' and yet here he was never hurting a fly.

It really made the girl wonder why Louis had seemed to hate Carnivores so much. Sure, she knew his past but that was in a whole different play. Here it seemed like everyone was kind though she had to keep Tem and the incident in mind.

"We have to go to class"

"R-Right..sorry"

"Anyway, I'll see you before the play. Bye Legosi"

It was his chance, now would be just about the only time he would get to see if he could figure out who'd made her feel so down. If he didn't do it now, she'd be overrun with other scents through the day. 

He took a small step forward as the girl began to walk away. His nose tilting upward as he caught her vanilla scent, scanning it to see who had been with her. It worried him that he wouldn't be able to figure it out considering that he and his friends had spent time with the girl.

But, to his luck, his eyes snapped open as his hand flew to his nose. He watched as [F/n] fully walked away to make sure she didn't notice what he had done. The moment she was out of sight he narrowed his eyes, taking his hand off his nose. He could almost feel a growl ripping from his throat as he spoke.

"Louis"