The Pacer Test and Math Worksheets

An hour later, everyone was still running. They had to start over twice because a few students got out early, while others had messed around and not ran like they were supposed to. Chompzilla was starting to get tired of watching Otto Do's students run endlessly twenty meters back and forth across the gym, although she could finally keep them under control for once in three weeks.
After seeing that gym classes would start again soon that afternoon, she blew her whistle. "Stop running!" she yelled, and turned off the audio. Everyone stopped running, and they stood there, sweaty and out of breath. "Did you like your punishment?" Chompzilla asked loudly. Some students shook their heads, but most of them were so out of breath they couldn't answer. "Hey 80's Action Hero, you still think it's funny?" she asked. He coughed. "Yes. I mean no" he huffed, and was about to laugh again. "When we get back to the classroom, we are doing math worksheets. And if I leave and the class is out of control again, we are going right back to the gym. Does everyone understand?" she asked. "Yes" everyone said after catching their breaths.

Back in the classroom, Chompzilla waited until everyone sat down in their seats. She sort of wanted to leave again and see how they would react, if they had learned their lesson or not. "I am passing out math worksheets, and I have to leave...". She hadn't thought of how long. Immediately, everyone started asking questions. "Really? You have to leave again? How many times do you have to leave?" 80's Action Hero asked. "That's none of your business" Chompzilla said, and really wanted to test the theory of when a teacher left, how much did the students misbehave. So she did. "I have to leave for twenty minutes to go talk to Dr. Zomboss about something" she said. She walked out of the room and shut the door. Chompzilla walked down the hall and entered his classroom. Dr. Zomboss's students were taking a test. The lights were off, and it was unusually quiet and peaceful. He noticed her, and got up.
"Yeah, what's up?" he asked, and closed the door behind him as he walked out. "So, here's what happened. I called Otto Do from downstairs, and he blamed me for watching their class and that nobody was getting paid and blah blah blah" Chompzilla began. "Uh-huh?" Dr. Zomboss asked. "So I got so mad I had to hang up, but then I came back upstairs, and I heard this really loud yelling and screaming, and I was like, what on earth is going on? So soon enough, I found out...it was Otto Do's class. Yelling and screaming, and doing tug-of war, and singing, and I was just blown away. I was like to myself, how on Earth did they get this carried away? So I told them, you need stimulation. So we went down to the gym, of course with  nobody being quiet, and I said, you are going to run laps around the gym and then we are going to do math worksheets, because I had printed some out while I was downstairs. So they started running laps. I went to the restroom, right? And I came back, and I saw 80's Action Hero wrestling Super Brainz on the floor, choking him, and everyone was screaming and yelling" Chompzilla said. Dr. Zomboss gasped. "Are you serious? Did you stop them?" he asked, his eyes wide. "No, I let it continue because I wanted to see how far they would go without noticing me. So then, 80's Action Hero grabbed Electric Slide and started wrestling with her, and still, choking her. And afterwards, he was laughing about it. So then, I said, I told you to run laps around the gym, and you didn't. So now, you're going to run the Pacer. And you won't stop" she said. Dr. Zomboss nodded. "I see. So that was their punishment" he said. "Uh-huh" Chompzilla said. "And so then, they ran the Pacer, and I made them start over twice when someone stopped running" she explained. Dr. Zomboss laughed. Chompzilla heaved a sigh. "And so I was like afterwards, did you like your punishment? And they were like, no. And so then I asked 80's Action Hero if it was still funny, and of course he said yes at first, but then he said no" she continued. Dr. Zomboss folded his arms and leaned against the wall. "Yeah. I mean, I taught Electric Slide, and of course, her and Space Cadet like, never did their work in my class. I would give the class worksheets, and they would just... goof off and Space Cadet watched YouTube the whole class period. I was furious, but then I was like, you know what? They can fail and repeat the grade. That's their decision. So I let it go" Dr. Zomboss explained.