Chance's story

While Chance was sleeping in his bed, Luna his maid, was cleaning the rooms below. Luna was the servant of Chance. Other than that He tossed and turned slightly when it came to sleeping. His dreams were nothing more than him sitting under the largest cherry tree and him sitting under the huge trunk of the tree.

Luna sighed and knew it was time to wake up her master. So she got the tea and platter to give him once she got to his room. She had the lightest shade of blue eyes that Chance ever saw. Once she got to his room she knock three times and spoke. "My lord..May i come in..?" Chance shifted in his bed, letting out a soft grunt in reply to the sound of the door, "If you must i suppose" His voice was soft, still half asleep after having been up late into the night.

She opened the door and there were some papers scattered on his desk. "I see you were up last night My lord.." He nodded and glided his hand through his dirty blond hair. "I had to..." Luna set down the platter and opened the window. He whimpered at the sunlight that pirced through the windows, illuminating the bed and his face along with it. He rolled to face the girl, his eyes only partially open as he smiled, "You don't have to do that, you know.."

Luna smiled then bean to pick out his clothes and Chance spoke. "All of the clothes that they have for me are despicable." The reason why he said was because he hated the fact that his parents picked out everything for him. Luna reassured him. "Don't worry my Lord we are both going to go get some new clothes for you today.." she sighed softly before to be nice, shut one curtain. 

He smiled and she asked a second question. "What tea would you like this morning?" As she asked as her soft pale skin shined the light from the window waiting for his reply. Chance sat up in the bed as the shadows overtook him once again, letting the blanket fall to his waist to show  his bare torso, "Chamomile, please. Would you like to join me for a cup before we go out?" He offered her as always, ready for the usual retort of it not being proper.

Luna and Chance did this everyday. He would always let her drink tea with him. Her cheeks were flushed slightly as he spoke to her. She nodded and started making his tea. The prince knew her secret about being part wolf. She was a wolf human hybrid, the last of her kind was making tea for the future king so as Luna was making the tea her wolf ears and tail showed.

Chance ruffled his hair as he watched her, Chance couldn't hold back his smile as he saw her wolf like features, he had always been incredibly fond of them. He lifted himself from the bed, letting out a yawn as he stretched his arms over his head. He then walked toward the clothes that she had laid out, looking them over, "You said that we are going out to fetch new clothes today, correct? Did my parents pick them out, or do they finally think that I am capable of doing that myself?"

She was listening to him, "Your mother finally let you choose your clothes today" Luna nodded and finished the tea. As she set them on the table something he said made her tremble, something that she never wanted to hear ever.