Festival

"Kick harder, Kid!" my trainer yelled at me while I'm Sparring. I make a roundhouse Kick with my Fat body, but It was dodges by Mine sparring partner. He gives me a Brazilian Kick which caused me to fall on the ground.

"Nice, done kid you're becoming better and better every single time. Also where soon gonna be getting other Taekwondo gym's coming here to spar us. Wanna fight them too?" My sensei said.

"Thank you sensei." I show my gratitude.

"Yess..yes.. go And Jump the rope for and hour you're then able to leave then"

"Yess sensei"

*next Day at school*

I was Writing on my Paper until the Trio of Bullies came.

"Daniel, let's meet up, it's also the start of the semester, Isn't it what friend Do?" They Said Almost together.

I really don't care in  Cannon Daniel did go, because he heard Samething with friend so.

"Who else is gonna be there?" I ask.

"Us and Zack" they say

"No thank then" I answer

"Oww, yeah Zoe is also gonna be there."
They say

"OOW... okey I'll be there." I say

because I want Zoe to meet My Fat body, so that when I save her from the guy with the Dagger she can be all mine.

Finally the school Has ended And I go home Change body's and Then go to the Gym to work out. After that I came back home Change body's. I checked the time it was 7. So I checked my phone. I saw all the massage's that Logan Lee Send, I didnt Care so I just blocked them.

I left the house and my Sleeping fat body. When I arrived  at the place where we would meet up, I saw A shocked Zack and Happy Zoe. I sat next to Zoe. I also saw one of the bullies checking Zoe out. I gave him A fierce glanze, causing the bullie to stop.

Zack saw what happened and thought
'This D!ck Likes Zoe huh. That also means that That he doesnt like Mira"

Whe where talking and having a fun time. I really didnt expect it to be this much fun. In my old life I was also a loner. The only thing I liked to do was watch something on YouT^be or Read manga or even light novel. Now that I actually can do something this fun it is Kinda great. 

I didnt drink any alcohol until Zoe gave me It while saying " here daniel it's All water" I except it and Drink the alcohol.

Everything became blurred and I fell Unconscious. This didn't happen in Cannon so that means that Me working out this early is changing the storyline.

*Daniel's house*

I woke up in my Fat body. I changed my clothes and ran towards the meeting place  after 15 minutes of running straight I finally arrived to see My body on the ground. I walked towards it but was Stoped by trio bullies.

"The guy who lives with Daniel asked me to bring him" I lied.

"Who lives with Daniel?" Ask the bullies together.

"Gangster" I once again lied. They looked surprisingly Calm before they Gave My Perfect body to me

Zoe saw me. We had eye contact for short period of time before she asked
"Who are you?"

"My name is Daniel" I say while walking away with my Perfect body.

'Huh wasnt there supposed to be Some guys who wanted to fight and Also za k isn't Drunk.' I thought.