"what do you need help with" he said before pecking her lips.

"can you help me curl my hair from the back " she asked and he nodded grabbing the curler and rapping hair around it.

He was doing a really gold job at this and she appreciated him.

Once he was finished he set it down and she turned around to face him, she was trapped between the counter and him.

He looked down  at her and stated kissing her making her smile.

He did not care if he was gonna her lip gloss on him, all he wanted  were kisses from his girl.

Natalie wear a blue silky dress that was skin tight above the knee and white heels.

Her channel choker hugged her neck and her chanel earrings dangled from her ear.

Hector wore jeans and white shirt with his AF 1, natalie looked at his body as he got ready.

She admired every inch on him their was.

Once they were done getting ready they went down stairs to meet everyone.

Hector ran upstairs to get natalies chanel purse that she had forgot.

They went to a nice restaurant were their dad joined them later on that night.

They waited to order until their dad got there.

"So who's after us" "the DEA" her father answered ashley's question making natalie feel uneasy.

Natalie felt scared, hector had her arm around her chair. He pulled her in and kissed her head reassuring her.

She smiled at him then looked at her father soon making eye contact with her sister.

"but everything is gonna be okay right rafa" veronica said looking at their father and he nodded.

They ordered their food and sat there in silence until ashley finally spoke up. "so we're basically gonna be trapped here forever" "not forever.. just until i get your guys names clear"

Was all he said and ashely looked around the restaurant.

"um you know what i'm not hungry" natalie said before staring at her mother.

"yeah me either" ashley said and her mother looked at them.

"can we take the car back home" ashley asked and her mother shook her head no.

"just stay for dinner and then you guys can leave" "okay" was all ashley said before looking at natalie.

Natalie and ashely smiled at eachother knowing they were going home.

Hector shook his head knowing what they were up to .

"hector how's your mom doing" veronica asked and he looked at her "she says she's doing good but i can tell she's just saying that"

"your mother is a strong women" she said before the food came.

Natalie are her chicken tenders and fries watching hector eat his tacos.

She reached for a taco and ate it smiling.

"omg these are good" "do you wanna trade" he asked and she nodded.

Hector didn't like chicken tenders but he did anything to keep her happy.

After they finished eating ashely spoke up, "mom me natalie and hector are gonna go walk around" "ashley we aren't in america.. mexico is really dangerous" her mother said.

"no need to worry i'll call a driver for them and security" their father said and natalie smiled.

They made their way to the car and asked to go to a certain address.

Before they sat down to eat natalie and ashley went to the restroom and ran into a girl who told them about a party she was having.

They arrived to the party and entered the house with the smell of weed and alcohol.

It had been 3 hours and natalie was crossed faded.

Ashely was just drunk

They made there way back home, ashley's boy friend was expected at the house today.

Their parents weren't home yet so they thanked god for that.

Ashelys boyfriend was in the living room waiting for her and hector took natalie upstairs.

"come on baby" hector said as he laid natalie down on the bed.

He grabbed some sweatpants and one of his hoodies.

He slipped her dress off and dressed her.

He grabbed a make up wipe taking off everything then grabbed a hair tie to braid her hair.

He tucked her in bed and went to ashley's room to make sure her boyfriend was helping her.

He as well braided ashley's hair then went downstairs to make both of them tea.

After 3 minutes of making them tea he went up stairs to give it to them.

Once he reached his and natalies room he laid next to her and he helped her sit up.

"here baby drink this.. it's tea"

"i'm so inlove with you like honestly, i don't think i ever wanna lose you again" she said before kissing him.

She drank her tea and slowly fell asleep in his arms.

He didn't wanna be any where else but here with her