1

Hello, lovely readers! This is not a fanfiction chapter that goes on along with the other fanfics I have of Nozel! This is a completely different story!

It will also be different from the manga/anime.

Reader POV

You slowly got up. It was a beautiful morning in the Clover Kingdom, but it didn't seem like it for you.

Ever since you got married to Nozel Silva, your life went from happy to frustrating.

Your family had forced you to marry Lord Silva and didn't care that you didn't like the silver-haired mercury mage.

Despite being a commoner, Nozel Silva took you as his wife.

You let out a sigh as you stepped out onto the balcony, letting the sun's rays kiss your face.

A single tear went down your face. "Why is this so horrible."

You got dressed into a white dress and went downstairs.

"Good morning, (y/n)!" Nebra gave you a kind smile.

You found comfort in the Silva Siblings who pitied you.

If it weren't for them, you would have left long ago.

You were still debating it but knew it would look bad for both of your reputations if you ran away from your husband.

Your full name was (y/n) (middle name) Kiten. You had no magic and no grimoire.

"Good morning," you said quietly.

Nozel came downstairs moments later. "Why didn't you wake me up as well?" He asked you. You detected his underlying tone which was basically saying Why didn't you wake me up, you lowly woman.

"I'm sorry," you started to shake as he sat down at the head of the table. As usual, you were to his right side and his sister across from you.

Ever since you came, the Silva Siblings sent their youngest, Noelle, to the Black Bulls.

Breakfast had the usual tense atmosphere.

"I have a meeting to go to today," Nozel announced. "(y/n), you are coming with me."

You silently nodded.

"Speak when I address you," he commanded.

"Let her be," Solid placed a comforting arm around you. "(y/n), are you alright?"

You and the second Silva brother were close, despite him hating you at first.

You slowly nodded, knowing that it was better to just do as Nozel ordered. "Yes."

Solid gave you a sad frown. "Nozel-"

"You are dismissed," Nozel snapped. "(y/n), go to my office and grab my files."

You did as he told you.

When you came back, you heard the Silva siblings fighting.

"What you're doing to the poor girl is wrong!" Nebra was shouting.

"Why the hell do you care??" Nozel shouted back.

"Because she's our friend and sister-in-law!" Solid's voice added to the mix.

The door closed behind you as you entered the dining room again and everyone stopped.

"I have the files," you said softly.

Nozel stood up. "We'll continue this later," he growled to his siblings and stormed over to you.

Nebra let out a frustrated hiss. 

You went outside with Nozel and he looked behind at you. 

"Get on," 

You got onto his silver eagle chariot and was silent as he navigated it in the sky to the Silver Eagles base.

"Good morning!" Some friendly members smiled at you.

Nozel never liked you talking to them so you kept your mouth shut.

You kept your head down as you followed your silver-haired husband to his office.

However, you suddenly bumped into someone.

"Whoa, there!" 

All of the files dropped to the floor.

The member who you bumped into sighed. "Sorry about that, Lady Silva,"

It was Simon. The strawberry-blonde helped you pick all the files up.

"(y/n). What is taking-" Nozel stopped when he saw you and Simon picking up the files. "Clumsy woman. After you are done picking up the files, drop them by my office and wait for me by the entrance."

Nozel zoomed ahead to somewhere in the base.

"Sorry again," Simon said.

You gave him a reassuring smile. "It's no worry,"

The mage blushed. It was very rare that you would talk to anyone outside of the Silva family, much less any male.

"You have a beautiful voice," Simon complimented as he held the door open for you to put the files on Nozel's desk.

"Thank you." You picked up your skirts and rushed towards the entrance of the base, not wanting to make Nozel wait too long.

"Tch. You took forever." Nozel spat.

Your lip trembled.

"Captain, is Lady (y/n) alright?" Kyle asked.

"Her well being is none of your concern," Nozel growled. "You and Simon should be on your mission in the Boonies. Get to it."

You cast a hurt Kyle an apologetic look.

"You know I hate you talking to other men," Nozel was scolding you as you walked towards the wizard king's castle where the captain's meeting was taking place.

.

"Look who it is," Yami looked up as you and Nozel entered the meeting room. "Snotty-Steel and Silent Silva."

Polite laughter came from the captains.

You stayed silent as you took your seat towards the wall and Nozel sat down next to Dorthy Unsworth of the Coral Peacocks who was sleeping.

"Hello, (y/n)," Fuegeleon cast you a smile.

You shyly waved back. Out of anyone, he, William Vangeance, Rill Borismortier, and Kaiser Granvorka were the most respectable male captains towards females.

Jack the Ripper and Yami Sukehiro kept their distance- most of the time.

Charlotte Roselei and Dorthy Unsworth had minimal interaction with you, but they were pleasant to talk to.

The meeting started.

During the meeting, you saw Fuegeleon's purple eyes on you.

He was against you marrying his cool-headed Rival since you weren't too keen on it yourself.

Of course, you both were ignored.

It's not long until I finally divorce him, you thought to yourself. You had brought it up with Fuegeleon and the Silva siblings one night when Nozel was on a mission in the commoner realm.

_--

A little different from the other stories, right :D