Chapter 5: The pervert and the flirter

Start from the beginning

All adventurer looked at me dumbfounded even Megumin and the dullahan. It was their first time seeing me this angry except the dullahan.

Dullahan: " W-What... How imbecile! Those rumours are false! False! I may be evil now, but I was once a knight! I would never do such a thing... "

Y/n: " Yeah keywords " was " you aren't anymore. Aqua, if you would! "

Megumin: " Hey you're ruining my moments! "

Aqua: " Guess I have no choice. "

Kazuma: " Huh?! "

Aqua: " I don't care if you're one of the Devil King's leaders! Coming here while I'm around was bad luck! I can't accept any decent quests because of you! Now, are you ready! "

She said that while she heading toward us and summoned her flower staff. This seems to catch the dullahan attentions. Megumin looked at me before she begins to punch my stomach. It didn't hurt at all.

Dullahan: " What do we have here? An arch priest? I am one of the top leaders in the Devil King's army. I'm not so lowly that I'd be purified by a low-level priest from this city. I know. Why don't I make that crimson demon girl suffer a bit? "

Aqua: " I purify you with my prayer! "

Dullahan: " You're too late! I sentence thee to death. You will die in one week. "

Before she got hit, I jumped quickly in front of her before Darkness does. I ain't gonna let the masochist have her fun time.

Kazuma: " Y/n! "

Aqua: " Y/n! "

Megumin: " Y/n! "

Darkness: " Y/n! Not fair! I should have taken that hit! "

Dullahan: " Hmph that's what you'll get for insulting me like that. That fox will die in one week's time. Your precious ally will suffer as he trembles in terror of death until then. Yes, because of you! Watch as your ally suffers for the next week and repent for your actions. You should have just done as I said. "

Come on go away already... I don't want to embarrass him right now. I just want to eat and drink and go to sleep already! The last quest really tired me out, but at least it's give me more perspective over the world I'm living in.

Darkness: " How terrible... You're basically saying you cast a death curse on him, and to obey your orders if we want it removed? Is that what you're after?! "

Dullahan: " Huh? "

Darkness please don't drag this further down... Don't let your dark side come forth!

Darkness: " I won't let Y/n give in to a mere curse! I won't let him give in, but... Wh-What should I do, Kazuma? "

Kazuma: " Yes, I'm Kazuma. "

Darkness: " Look at that dullahan's filthy eyes, hidden beneath his helmet! "

Dullahan: " Huh? "

Darkness: " Those are the eyes of a degenerate who plans to take me back to his castle, tell me to shut up and submit to him if I want to help Y/n getting his curse to be removed, and demand I perform hardcore acts of perversion for him! *Pant* *Pant* "

Kazuma: " Huh? "

Y/n: " What the hell Darkness... You should be classified as an Scp... "

Darkness: " You may do as you please with my body, but don't think you'll be free to do as you please with my heart! A lady knight imprisoned in a castle, having outrageous demands made of her by the Devil's King's minion... Oh, what should I do?! What should I do, Kazuma, Y/n? "