Y/n: Well, I guess we have a deal. I can't guarantee how soon I can provide you information, but I'll do my best to get some important info and send it over to you.

Shigaraki: That's fine. Just send whatever you find interesting over to us.

He got up and began walking away.

Shigaraki: I'll leave before your date returns.

Y/n: Date? Hardly. She's just an old friend.

Shigaraki: Whatever you say.

He left and Toga soon returned with a frappuccino.

Toga: I'm back!

She sits back in her seat and gives Y/n his drink.

Y/n: Thanks.

The two continue to enjoy their drinks and once they were finished, Toga ran off to find more fun and Y/n continued on his way back to his apartment. When he was about to turn onto his street and continue the bad part, he noticed his class, minus Todoroki and Bakugo, standing nearby. They looked like they were contemplating going into that part of town. He approached them, remaining quiet until he was just passing them.

Y/n: I'd turn back now. You all aren't fit for this part of Musutafu.

They all turned to him in surprise.

Jiro: L/n!

Midoriya: Hey, we came to see if you wanted to go somewhere with us, but...

Y/n: You all didn't want to keep going.

Uraraka: Yeah...

Y/n: Well, it makes sense. I'd honestly recommend you all forget about this place, but if you really want to see what it's like, I'll take you to tour Ergastulum.

Yaoyorozu: I feel as if there is a but in that sentence.

Y/n: That's because there is. You all have to do exactly as I say.

Ashido: It sounds interesting! We should do it!

Tsuyu: Ribbit. It's a part of the city we don't get to see often.

Iida: As heroes, it's important that we know about everywhere we may be needed!

Y/n: You all seem to be in agreeance.

They all nod.

Y/n: Then my only condition is that you all keep quiet and let me do the talking. And none of you stray away from me. No matter what.

Everyone agrees and he begins walking with them following closely behind. The further they get, the more rundown the buildings become until they don't see a single building without a few bullet holes in them and boarded up windows.

Everyone they passed looked like they were either some gang member, homeless person, or a prostitute, much to Kaminari and Mineta's excitement. They all continued walking, unconsciously sticking very close to Y/n.

As the group was walking, an older looking man with a raged green jacket and a messy beard came drunkenly stumbling out of an alley and he, "accidentally" walked into Y/n while speaking nothing but nonsense.

Y/n: Get off of me!

He pushes the homeless man off of him, making the man fall to the ground.

Iida: Y/n!!

Jiro: What are you-!?

He raised his hand, making them both stop talking before feeling his pockets.

Y/n: Tsk! Oi, bum!

He walks to the downed man and kicks him.

Y/n: Hand over my wallet.