LETTER IV

Dear Peter,

Mr.Stark has been locking himself up in his lab as of late and Mrs.Stark seems to be about to lock him out of the tower. He's trying to find more ways to help what's left of the population. I think he feels guilty but I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because he thinks he could have done things differently. The two only times he's come out was when Mrs.Stark had May help her drag him out. 

Mrs.Stark got sick a few days ago too so that's the second time he's come out. He has apparently been coddling her since she started to not feel good. It reminds me of how you acted when I got sick that one time.

You bugged Veda when you saw I wasn't at school, which they did not appreciate by the way, and acted like I was dying when you found out. You came over after school with all my assignments and a bag filled with medical supplies and medicine.  Still question why you had that much but I guess being Spider-Man gets you hurt a lot. 

If I remember correctly, I had to call May to get you to leave. I have to admit, looking back on it, it was sorta cute how you worried over me like that. I have to ask though, did I act like that when I found out about you being Spider-Man?

Anyway, I have to go for now. I'll write again soon.

Love,
Luka