A Scene-Stealing Travel with Kids Experience - Part 3: Touchdown

It was about 3 hours later that Flight 501 touched down in Orlando. And as the plane rolled toward its gate and people began to stretch out, a new voice piped its way from the speakers and into the cabin.

"Hello everyone. This is your captain speaking. Welcome to Orlando International Airport. As we prepare to disembark, I 'd like to take a moment to recognize a couple of future stars on our plane today. When we come to a full stop, will Jimmy and Kim take a much-deserved bow?

With the plane stopped, Joshua Vignona helped his two travel companions to their feet. Both kids smiled ear-to-ear as people began to cheer and applaud their preflight performance, providing Josh and his budding entertainers a feel-good memory they wouldn't soon forget.

What's more: as they were leaving the plane, the brother-sister tandem was even rewarded with a bells-and-whistles tour of the cockpit, capping a once-in-a-lifetime experience Vignona and his kids remember fondly to this day!

"Sure, travel with kids can sometimes be stressful," says Vignona, looking back on that most memorable flight. "But anytime things get a little hectic, I just think back to that experience. Every time I tell that story, I almost cry myself to tears!"

The end.

Thanks for reading everyone! - Josh