I quickly slip on my boots, and grab my purse before I meet Harry by the bedroom door. Once I leave the bedroom, Harry closes the door behind me as we make our way to exit the apartment.

-

When Harry and I get to the cafe, we sit at one of the outside tables and order there. I don't why know but majority of the time, I prefer sitting at one of the outside tables then the inside ones. It's just always been more relaxing to me and not at hectic as it would be inside, being surrounded by all those people.

"So do you have any plans for the day? Or anything you want to do today?" Harry speaks up as he takes a bite out of his sandwich that just got brought to him.

"Um not really" I drag out slowly as I take a big bite out of my salad. "What about you? Is there anything you want to do?"

"I was kind of wanting to get some sort of a workout in today, since I haven't done it in so long" he answers me as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Then go to the gym" I tell him as I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"Eh" he mumbles, letting out a small chuckle under his breath.

"Why don't you want to go to the gym?" I question him as I tilt my head to the side.

"I just don't want to be surrounded by all of those people" he admits.

"Well then I really don't know how to to help you" I laugh as I shrug my shoulders then take another bite out of my salad. "Oh wait!" I exclaim, while I'm still trying to chew my food. I chew the rest and swallow it before I look back up at him. "At my grandmothers house, I've told you we have a boxing bag so you could do that if you want and I'll go with you" I suggest.

"Yeah, that actually sounds really good honestly" he replies lowly as he nods his head at me. "Do you even know how to box though?" He asks me with confusion spread on his face.

"Probably not but I like to think I know how" I chuckle as I look back down at my salad that sits in front of me. "Sage and I used to also do little senecio self defense things. She would put me in a position, and I would have to try and get out of it and knock her down as if she was someone bad" I inform him.

"Where you ever able to do it?"

"Yes, but I think that's only because of how aggressive I actually was with her. She would completely kick my ass so I didn't care what I had to do to get out of her grip" I confess.

"Well then we can also try some of those and see if you still got the hang of it. You would have to hurt me though" he mutters as he gazes at me intently with his eyebrows raised slightly.

"You know I would never hurt you" I reply back in a casual tone.

"But you did it with Sage"

"I only did that with Sage because she would kick my ass to the point where I actually got extremely pissed off. So I don't know if you're down to throw blows at me, but that would be the only way you'd be able to get me to hurt you"

"I obviously wouldn't do that so we'd have to find another way to get you to actually participate" he mumbles as he pinches his bottom lip between his pointer finger and thumb.

"Good luck with that" I speak under my breath before I take another bite out of my salad, a small smirk playing on my face as I look at Harry.