Nico's P.O.V.

Nico quickly scurried out of bed to change, still lightly blushing at the encounter with the Roman beauty. Slapping on gray sweats and a black hoodie, he grabbed his sword and ran out the door to be greeted by the Praetor. "Took you long enough" she said smirking, Nico blushed at her comment, his insides turning to mush as he stared into those beautiful captivating eyes, breathing in her intoxicating scent as he stuttered out gibberish. Reyna chuckled, "Whacha wanna do Nico? you got one night of freedom here before the endless senate meetings and training sessions" Reyna said, slightly chuckling. "I don't know 'bout you" he said, "But man I'm starving, wanna grab a bite to eat?" he asked, fiddling with his hands nervously, "Are you asking me out on a date son of Pluto" Reyna asked with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"W-well y-ye-yes well n-no but I" he was put out of his stuttering miserable mess as Reyna chuckled "I'm kidding, c'mon lets go i got a place you'd enjoy" she said as she grabbed his arm, dragging him into the blurry lights of the city.

After a little sight seeings and stops they finally reached their destination, an Italian cuisine. "Seriously Reyna? Italian" said Nico smirking, It was Reyna turn to stutter, she blushed as she said "W-well I th-though you'd like it". Nico smiled opening his mouth,"It's perfect Reyna relax" Nico said as they walked in, the heavenly smell of bread-sticks, pasta and pizza filling up their nostrils. "Table for 2" Nico stated as he made his way to the table, grabbing a menu as he sat down. "You've been here before right?" Nico questioned. Reyna nodded, "Anything good to eat?" Nico asked as she gave him suggestions, they both enjoyed the dinner, catching up and having a fun relaxing night.

After Dinner Oni-Chan---------------------------------Yup still no damm clue what I'm doing here

Authors P.O.V.

Nico and Reyna walked out of the restaurant, their stomachs full and contempt as the cool night breeze hit them, a more refreshing environment, rather than the heavy smell of dough and food. "Well this was really fun Neeks" Nico scowled at the Nick-name, secretly loving the words coming out of her pink delicate lip- "Focus" he though. "But I'm gonna head back" she said. Nico nodded, cleared his throat and nervously said "Do you m-mind if i walk you balk?" Nico asked.

Reyna smiled.
"Sure" she said as they made their way to the praetors cabin. Whiles Reyna's mind was clear and contempt, Nico was worried, nervously fiddling with his hands as he though of a way to ask Reyna out. "Hey Reyna, i was wondering if we could, h-have a din- ugh" Nico thought, "Your stuttering to much idiot" the little voice in his head said "Just ask her out, you've faced worse dumb-ass" said the little voice. "Right" Nico thought as they approached her cabin "Just tell her, and if you get rejected, you can always cry into a pillow". "Welp" Reyna said, "This is me".

Nico cleared his throat, exhaling nervously before asking "Hey Reyna, I was wondering if we could go out on a dat-" He was cut of as a pair of warm rosy lips smashed against his, at first to shocked he just stood their, and then gradually kissed back, his soft, yet rough hands roaming up and down her body as they continued their make-out session.
They broke apart, gasping for air as their foreheads touched, panting. "I'm taking that as a yes?" Nico asked, half questioning with a shit-eating grin on his face. "Yes" Reyna panted.

They made their way into the cabin as Reyna pushed Nico into the bed, her perfect, lean beautiful body pushed against his as she grinded against his dick, hardening him in seconds as they continued their make-out session. "T-too much clothes on" Nico panted out as he started peeling of his clothes, Reyna the same as they exposed each other, stark naked. "Gods your beautiful" Nico murmured as he groped her firm ass, "Oh" Reyna moaned as Nico spread her lips, teasingly rubbing her as he kissed her. "Mmmm you like that baby" he said as his mouth latched onto her soft, perfected sized perky mounds.

Reyna threw her head back, moaning as she said "Gods yes Nico". He took of his arm, pushing her over as he spread her legs, placing his tongue between her needy, sex swollen folds. He gave her a lick "NGHAAA" she moaned out. "Someones sensitive" Nico smirked, "Fuck off and just eat me, before I ruin you" Reyna panted out, only the daughter of Bellona could make a threat before reviving oral. She gasped as he started eating her, tongue swirling against her swollen, needy folds. bringing her up to climax as he pushed against her clit, brushing it, "AGHHHHH" she screamed as she came, falling back into her bed as she shakily recovered from her release, "Did not take you for a screamer" Nico said.

"Shut". "The". "Fuck". "Up". Reyna panted out. Nico chuckled as he flipped her over, positioning his needy cock between her folds, softly trickling down her ear as he said "Ready". Reyna nodded. He thrusted into her, rhythmic smacks filling up the room, moans and grunts of the lovers.

P.O.V. Switch-------------------------------------------------------------------brought to you by....... fuck

Authors P.O.V. 

Reyna's moans were like fuel to my fire, I pumped In and out of her, hitting her sweat-spot every other thrust making her wake the inhabitants of the cabins nearby. "Oh god's Nico by Jupiter I'm gonna AHHHHH" Reyna screamed as a squirt of juices sprayed over Nico's wet cock, the slick sound of thrusts growing and his dick lubricated as he picked up his pace.

"By Hades Reyna don't you want me to fill you up" Nico whispered In her ear "To have my cum dripping out your pussy when I'm done with you"

Reyna whimpered, The fierce praetor, daughter of Bellona, with her stone cold personal barriers and fierce leadership skills, fucking whimpered. "Whats happening to me?" Reyna thought as once again, Nico slammed inside her. "Aghhhhhh" Reyna screamed as she came, Nico following right after.

Nico pulled out, cum dripping out her core as they both fell onto the bed-sheets, falling into a sound peaceful sleep they both hadn't had in months.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooo yah. I'm late, I was gonna post this story a damm week ago before Whatty crashed on me, didn't lemme wright or do a thing, because of this I can tell ya'll to expect another pairing, maybe fluff, sorta chapter in 2, 3 days. Also...........

COVER BISH

Peace.