4. The Notebook

"Mom you need to stop, you can't take this out on everyone else. I get you and dad are in a rough patch right now but work it out with him." I say yelling louder then I probably should.

"Don't use that tone with me, I am your mother not your friend! Go up stairs!"

"No, I'm 17 I can make decisions for myself." I was tired of her shit. She needed to know that I'm a young women, I'm not a kid anymore.

"You know what my biggest mistake was Jenette?"

"Huh?" I was so confused. I had no clue what she was talking about. It came out of no where.

"17 years ago when I had you" I stood in shock not knowing what to say. I felt so empty, I didn't know how to react. She walked out of the room and slammed the door. I didn't know what to do. It kind of hurt to hear those words come from my mothers mouth.

I walked outside and I just started to run. I don't know why but I did. Hot tears ran down my face and I let out a few gasps. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't really care. I just wanted to get as far away from that house as possible. I stopped and sat on the curb. I pulled out my phone and scrolled down to Niall. I put the phone to my ear praying he would pick up. After the 3rd ring he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Niall! Niall please come pick me up" I cry into the phone. He's my only true friend here beside Zayn but that's different.

"What? What's wrong? Where are you?"

I'm a couple blocks from my house, I'll explain when you get here"

"On my way" he hung up the phone and I sighed in relief. I'm so glad he was able to come.

Bright headlights shine in my eyes and the smell of gas feels my nose. At that point I jumped up whipping the tears from my face. He stopped right in front of me signaling me to get in.

"Mind telling me what's going on?"

"It's just my mom again. She said some stuff and I just need to get away. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have called you."

"No no it's fine. I don't mind, want to get ice cream to lift up your spirit." This is why I loved Niall. He's so understanding and does anything to help his friends.

"Sure" I said trying to sound happier then I actually was.

We stopped at Dairy Queen and both go a dipped cone, my favorite. His house wasn't to faraway so luckily we got there before it started to melt.

"Lets watch a movie" Niall said looking at the multiple discs he had. "Help me pick one"

"I've never seen the NoteBook"

"What?! Are you crazy? It's one of my favorites, it's a bit of a romantic"

"A romance film? Awe that's cute"

"Stop mocking me! Lets watch it."

"Umm Niall."

"Shhhh!"

"Niall your ice cream is melting!"

"Shit!" He picks it up and licks from the bottom to the top. I can't help but to laugh at how ridiculous he looks. I grab the movie and put it on while he struggles with his ice cream.

"So what's this movie about anyway?"

"Well it's about a poor boy and a wealthy girl falling in love. But that's all I can tell you I don't want to spoil it."

We sit down on the couch as the movie started. I didn't know what to expect I wasn't really into romance. But by the end I was in tears, the movie was amazing! It made me an emotional wreck, I had so much mixed feeling. I heard sniffling and looked over to my right to see Niall crying.

"Oh my gosh! Niall's crying!"

"Shut up! I can't help myself."

"I've never seen you cry before this is great!" I pull out my phone to snap a few pics just for the memory.

"You bastard" he tires to get my phone from my hand but I ran before he could snatch it. We played a good game of chase for 10 minutes before, Niall tackled me to the ground and grabbed my phone. After deleting the embarrassing pictures he's puts my phone aside and helps me up.

"You totally suck" hopefully he didn't delete it from my photo stream.
"Niall can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well I was just thinking about Zayn, do you think he is going to wake up? I just miss him so much. I don't know what to do with myself."

"I can't tell you what going to happen for sure but you need to stay positive. I know that it may seem that in this situation nothing is going right. But thinking negative doesn't fix anything. He can still hear you, he's still there. He just need to get his brain to wake up."

"But what if he can't get his brain to wake up!" I feel the tears forming on the brim of my eyes. I try to push them back but like always one slips away.

"Positive Jenette! Stay positive!"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 15, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

#Guiltyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें