Part 2

nsjghsd hi my names tyler uh- i havent wrote fanfic for years but im back wit a new account :)

"Oh, Hi!"

"You're the new girl Elizabeth right?" The brunette questioned, smiling. Her pigtails bouncing as she jogged to my side. "The one who got to partner with the captain?" she smiled even wider, as i hesitantly nodded. Captain? Maybe she could see the confusion on my face, which led to her answering my question.

"Oh! Meliodas, hes our Captain." she smiles. "The Captain of our group here- the Seven Deadly Sins!" she says again.

deadly sins?

She smiles and puts her hands behind her back as we continue to the lunch room. She takes my hand as she points to 3 familiar boys entering the back of the kitchen and pull me to them.

! Why are we going into the kitchen? Arent we going to get into trouble?

"Ban! King! Captain!" Diane shouts, running up to them with me being at her side.

"Hey Diane!" King beams, as he smiles. "New girl?~" Ban grins. Meliodas looks over and blinks, as he then waves at her.

"I brought her for lunch, i was hoping we could be friends!" Diane exclaims as she finally lets go of my hand.

"Sure" Meliodas pipes in, as he shrugs, "why not?" he grins. A small smile of its own creeps up to my face.

"Really? You- You dont mind?" i ask, in a soft and almost sheepish tone.

"Nope!~" Ban laughed, "now come on lets go back before we waste more time~" he chimes and leads us into the kitchen.

"The lunch ladies let me cook for the sins that want me to- Since cappy here didnt bring his lunch." he starts and glances at the short blond. "We're gonna make him some, so he actually eats for once!~ Isnt that right?~" he stares at him. Meliodas shrugs, "Yeah." As he walks forward into the kitchen, everyone following in suite.

Ban starts up cooking, making something light and easy to make.

"So Princess, you came from Camelot Academy?" King asks, I nod. "Yes- I did. Though i had to move because of some more... personal reasons." i say, letting out a sigh.

"Well dont be worried! You'll love it here!" Diane says and smiles. "Oh gosh im so happy we finally have another girl now!" she smiles and claps her hands together.

"Another girl?" I ask with a soft smile and a little laugh.

"Yeah! Majority of the sins are boys- but Ban's girlfriend Elaine- and also Kings sister hangs around with us! You and her will get along great!" she cheers and smiles as Ban finishes.

"We ready to go back to the table?" Meliodas asks, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Yup~"

Upon the word, the group heads to a rather populated lunch table.

Meliodas's POV

I keep walking, keeping quiet. Im not really that hungry, I don't see why i have to eat.. I sigh, glancing down at my arms, tugging at my long sleeves. I shake my head and continue to the table as i take my seat between Ban and Elizabeth.

"Someone looks tired." Merlin comments, raising a brow at me. I glance up, "Mhmm" I yawn softly and get my food set infront of me as Ban hands me a fork. I give him a "do i really have to?" look as he glares. I groan and start eating.

Its great, but that was expected.

"fHuuck-" i say through chewing- as King baps me. "Oi!"

"Language-" He scolds, crossing his arms. "Oh whatever King." i wave him off. He usually doesn't care.. Whats so different about today? I grunt and return to my food.

"Ban!" A small voice shouts as small footsteps run our way. Eh? i look up. its Elaine. I wave softly as shes greeted by the others.

Elaine then turns to Elizabeth and smiles, "Hi! Im Elaine"

ndusnshdhabs i dont know what to do next rip

So, comment any ideas you'd like to see? 👀 ty lots