V

KIM TAEHYUNG POV :

Its been a week since that boys night out happened. Its been a week since Chim and I talk. I've been avoiding him this last few days. I don't have any courage to ask him what happen to him and Yoongi Hyung that night. I don't want to hear the whole story. I don't want to get hurt more. My head hurts thinking for things over and over again.

I woke up before the alarms rang. I don't get enough much sleep lately. I sit up on my bed when suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

"Sweetie, breakfast is ready. Come on go downstair and join us love!" My Mom shouted outside.

"Yes Mom. I'll be there!" I get and storm to my bathroom and do my morning routine.

While I was stepping down the stairs I hear some giggling and chatting in the kitchen. When I enter I saw Namjoon Hyung and Jinnie Hyung having a breakfast with my parents.

"Wazzup kiddo! Let's go to the school together! We missed you." Namjoon Hyung says with a smile.

I smiled back and when I look around the kitchen I noticed Chim was not here. My Dad notice me looking for Chim so he told me right away why.

"Chim woke up early and go to school before 7 in the morning. He said he would be busy for some projects." My Dad says without looking at me.

"O okay"

While I was having a meal I'm spacing out. I don't know what am I thinking. Just ramdom thoughts keep coming into my mind. My day dreaming been cut when Jinnie Hyung tap me on my shoulder and and told me we need to go.

7:30 AM AT BIGHIT UNIVERSITY

The feeling is so gloomy. I can't even smile or be bubbly. I know there is something wrong. Also Jungkook is been on my mind lately. I also thinks if he's okay because its been 5 days I never heard a thing about him to Hobi Hyung. Wait. Why do I even care? Hayy.

"You okay baby Tae?" Jinnie Hyung asked me with a worried face.

"Yea Hyung I'm fine. Don't worry." I gave him an assuring smile.

"If you need anything just call us okay? Take care Tae! We drive you home later! See you." Namjoon Hyung says and kiss me on cheeks as Jinnie Hyung did too and go to their department building.

While I was walking down the hallway I saw Chim and Yoongi Hyung talking and they were both look serious. My heart clench. Why Chim? Why not me?

I inverted my gaze and go inside my classroom and sit with a lifeless body. I wanna go home.

PARK JIMIN POV :

Its been a week. Tae didn't even bothered to ask me or talk to me. I know I hurt him. I am hurting too. I was so confused. I don't really know what feelings I have for Tae. He is my bestfriend. But I don't want him to be with anybody else.
I woke up early to avoid Tae parents to ask me and Tae what's going on. So I go to the cafe near the school for breakfast. Suddenly. My phone rings ...

YOONGI HYUNG CALLING ...

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Chim let's talk. Please." He says with a pleading voice.

"Look Hyung. There's no point to talk about anything. It was just a one night stand okay?"

"Chim please. Let's talk personally. I have something to tell you." He says

I sigh "Yea sure. Meet me at the hallway later before 7" I ended up the call.

Maybe talking to Yoongi Hyung helps me to stop over thinking things. I also thinking about Tae. He look interested to that Jungkook guy. I don't know but I feel jealous. I stormed out of the cafe and walks to the school nearby.