under siege

5 minutes early on the bridge. One of the Intruders turned to face the women in charge. "general we've located the synth but the reading is off it's duplicated" the man said. The woman who only moments ago was gripping the Admirals head. 

"His mind showed me that it is protecting by a group of elite soldiers, send a kill squad" she ordered. 

"All hands this is Sargent..." The message broke into static for a moment "the ship is being boarded. Get yourself to a weapon now the bridge and engineering have been taken. My team is pinned down in one of the officer's clubs..." The Sargent is then cut off. 

"I've overridden the A.I, the ship is ours" one of them informed her. 

"Then we must change our plans take the ship by force" she ordered. All across the ship troopers arm themselves. The ship quickly turns into a battleground. Outside the Sparten four Barracks. A group of attackers move forward. The door slid open. A fully armoured sparten walked out. A DMR in one hand and A battle rifle in the other. The attacker moved forwards and the sparten raised his weapons. "So who wants to go first?" The Spartan asked. The attacker raised their weapons. They couldn't see his face thanks to his helmet but the Spartan was smiling. Before anyone could fire a shot the Spartan moved. He instantly dropped two of five. The other three fired the Spartan ducked and his Shields flicker still active he fired again killing another two. He jumped up and tackled the last one. The attacker pulled out a handgun. And put it up to the Spartan helmet. The spartan kick back and pulled out his pistol. For a moment the two of them stood there both of them had a perfect shot lined up.

Bang

The attacker Fell over. The Spartan looked left and then right. He had a choice to make. He could go towards the bridge and see how bad it is. Yet again the Sargent said the bridge had been taken. Where out least there are soldiers fighting at main engineering. The Spartan sighed. And turned left and headed to the main engineering. "This is sparten B-332 Sargent I'm on my way to your position" only static left the Comms.

Charlie quickly brought up the tray blocking the knife, Morgan reacts with impossibly quick time he knocks the table over to use as cover. Sending the board games everywhere. He ducks and pulled Soji down with him. Kyle charges forward and tackles one of them. William runs and slid across the room. Charlie used the tray as a weapon swing it towards hitting the intruder with it.

Once from the right and then from underneath knocking them out. Two of the attackers pass behind the table raising their weapons to fire at them. Morgans training kicked in he jumped up and tried to take the weapon from the attacker but the attacker has training equal to his. Kyle and the intruder were wrestling for control on the ground. The intruder managed to get the upper hand his strength greater than the ODST. One of the intruders hit soji around the head with his rifle. 

"Now you die!" the intruder yelled. His English was poor like he's not used to speaking it. Charlie looked towards the scene. He pulled the knife out and chucked the tray at the one attacking Soji. The intruder turned to fire and kill Charlie. Charlie jumped to the ground and slide the knife to kyle. William had stopped at the end bunk his bunk. He opens his chest and pulled out an antique sword from Japan. And ran to kyles chest and pulled out a handgun. He pulled the trigger. It was an older pistol used in the alpha Halo campaign. 

The bullet hit the intruder spalting green blood over Morgan's face. The body fell to the floor. Kyle grabs the knife with one hand and stabs it into the attacker's neck. The green blood fell onto kyle's chest. He pushed the body off. Charlie ran forward kicking the last attacker back. A sword going straight through his chest. The blade slid out. "Everyone okay?" Charlie asked. Kyle stood up whipping the blood on the knife on his trousers.