the nightmares(chapter 1~)

Emily pov
>It was cold.

The first thing she noticed was the cold 

Fear was cold.

And his giggling was dreadful to her ears. She hated it. It was disgusting. It was sickening to hear him laugh at this, like it was all just a game.

He was monstrous. He was a jester, a simple fool who's purpose was to entertain, to put a smile in people's faces. But he was terrifying. His intentions were malevolent. But he believed it was for the better, for them.

For love.

With his large talons attached to his beautifully hideous wings, he was holding someone she held dear, someone who she wanted to desperately save from the painful position he was carelessly holding.

Her brother.

He let out an overly sexual sigh that made her shiver with fear. "Aw, dearie~! I would never hurt you~! You mean to much to me, my love~♥" He said simply, sinful seduction laced on his tone, one a perverted demon might speak in to her. He threw her brother down as if he were an unloved old broken ragdoll.

He laughed wickedly, happy and pleasuring sadism being heard ever so obviously.

"Your an idiotic little son of a Bitch, your even foolish than I thought! You dared take my perfect little darling, my one chance of happiness? y̶O̸u̷r̴E̸ ̶g̵O̷i̸n̷g̸ ̵t̷o̵ ̵p̷A̵y̵ ̶k̴I̵R̶b̸Y̷ ̶s̶T̸a̵R̶,̴ ̵P̵A̴Y̵!̵!̴!̷!̷"

The bruises around her body, were everywhere on her body, stinging her with awful memories and pain made her draw away from the calamity occuring in front of her. The horrible pain in her lower half was malicious as if Satan himself had given her this excruciating pain.

"K-Kirby....g-get up.....p-please....WAKE UP!!!!"

She screamed in horror and pain, wanting to end the hurt, to end the nightmare...

Я хочу проснуться
Почему боль не уходит?
Стоп
Больше не надо пожалуйста
если боль не пройдет, я убью себя!
самоубийца<
(I must thanks  squixlies for the fix up...I not that good to be honest i try my best tho!..I hope...)