Open up Your Eyes

Start from the beginning

As everyone looked at the throne, they felt a chill up their spine

Stain: That really is the throne of a man of evil

Momo:  At least Midoriya has a kind heart to Eri

Mirio: Izuku always has a soft spot for Eri, even if she gets annoying, not that she ever has been

As everyone continued what they were doing, Dabi came into the giant room. 

" Hey Izuku" Dabi said. Izuku and Toga both looked at Dabi. " Gigantomachia is back" Dabi explained. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and looked at Izuku. 

Inko: Who's Gigantomachia?

All For One: Gigantomachia is a follower of mine so he must work for Izuku if he is my successor in this universe

" I'll be down their in a sec" Izuku says. Everyone then continues what they were doing as Dabi went to lay down on a couch next to Shigaraki who's playing games on a 80 inch plasma T.V. " Alright Eri, daddy has to handle something ok?" Izuku says he hands Eri to Toga. " Ok daddy, but can I please have another panda bear? Please" Eri asks. " You already have 4 of them" Izuku says. " Please daddy, please" Eri begs with puppy eyes. " Hmmmmm, fine, I'll make you another one but you better eat your vegetables or no more candy" Izuku says. " Alright daddy!" Eri says cheerfully. 

Mirio: Point proven

Nejire: I mean who could say no to those eyes!

Shigaraki: After this, I'm gonna steal me that T.V. 

 " Geten!" Izuku calls. " Yes sir?" Geten says. " Please take Eri to her room for me, and get some rest" Izuku says. " Yes Sir" geten says as Toga hands Eri to him. "Hey uncle Geten, can we take the fast root to my room?" Eri aks. Geten then looks at Izuku. " Go head but remember to get rid of it after" Izuku says. " Yes sir" Geten says. "YAY!" Eri said. 

" I swear you only have a soft spot for her" Himiko says as she sits on the armrest of the throne. " She needs a fun life. She was experimented on at such a young age. I mean I'm the number one villain in the world now and I would never do such a thing. And also you know I have a soft spot for everyone, mostly you and Eri" Izuku says as he smiles at Toga. " I know but I wanna do something fun like we used

 to do" Toga says as she lays in Izuku's lap. " Well let me get this done and then will do something fun. Just the two of us" Izuku says as he holds Toga's hand. " That's why I married you Izuku" Toga says as the screen shows Izuku rubbing a black ring, that has two skulls on both sides with white crystals placed around the ring and two red diamond shape hearts on both and a gold flower, with his thumb. " And also you should be expecting a little Izu coming later" Toga says as she puts a hand over her belly. 

Everyone was shocked at the fact that Midoriya and Toga were married AND Toga was pregnant with his kid

Everyone was shocked at the fact that Midoriya and Toga were married AND Toga was pregnant with his kid. After a few moments, Mina and Toru were squealing.