*Nice to Meet You. ~Josh Christopher*

y/n POV:

new school .. new friends .. new fuck ass people to deal with. today is my first day here at Mayfair. i really didn't want to move here to Cali; AT ALL. i was doing perfectly fine in Maryland, but my father INSISTED that i come and live with him, so why not.

me: "hi, my name is y/f/n y/l/n, and i'm new here." i say shyly to the lady at the front desk.

lady: "hi, y/n, i'm ms. bates, and this right here is your schedule." she says handing me a paper.

me: "thank you."

ms bates: "you're welcome, sweetheart. angie here will be showing you around today."

me: i turn around and see a girl around and my age standing there "hey, i'm y/n." sticks my hand out.

angie: "hey girl, i'm angie." shakes my hand

ms bates: "alright angie, take care of her. y/n, enjoy your first day, sweetheart." she smiles.

me: "thank you, enjoy the rest of your day." i yell out walking out the door.

angie: "aight, so boom, you're gonna take this locker righttt here next to mine."

me: "okay." opens locker

angie: "ah ! y/n this is my bitch taylor, taylor, this is the new girl y/n"

taylor: "oh woww, you're pretty. hey girl."

me: "thank youu, so are the both of you."

angie: "ok, so the bell's about to ring, so let's get going, y/n."

me: "you have the same class as me ?"

angie: "nope, but lucky for me, since i'm showing you around, i don't have to go to any of my classes today." she smiles

me: chuckles "well, i'm glad i can help."

taylor: "well, i gotta get to class. see y'all at lunch! nice meeting you y/n."

me: "you too!"

~~~at lunch~~~

tay: "so, y/n/n, seen any cute niggas around?"

me: "eh, i seen some, none really my type, but cute y'know."

tay: "yuppp, i feel you."

angie: "so, how abo-" she gets cut off

boy: "hey tay, hey ang, who's your friend." he nods towards me.

me: "i'm y/n, and you are ?"

boy: "i'm josh, nice to meet you."

me: "hi josh, nice meeting you too."

josh: "alright, i'll see y'all later." he looks at me and then walks away.

angie: "girllllll ......"

me: chuckles "whaaat ?"

taylor: "he was eyeing you downnn."

me: "who was that anyway."

angie: "that was our friend josh christopher, surprised you haven't heard of him; he's pretty well known in the basketball world."

me: "ohhhh, ok. he's a cutie."

angie: "girl .. i suggest you hop on that." winks at me

~~~6th period, last class of the day~~~

angie: waking into class and whispers to me "well look who tf is issssss."

me: i follow her gaze and see josh talking to his friend "hmm, interesting." i sit in a seat next to angie

angie: "uh oh, here he comes."

josh: "hey angie. y/n, right ?"

me: "yes. josh .. right ?" i say with a little chuckle.

josh: chuckles "yea, this my bro dior, dior, this is y/n."

dior: "wussgood."

me: "hey."

josh: "so," sits down "how you liking the fair so far ?"

me: "it's cool. everybody here cool as hell. basically it was better than i thought."

josh: "that's wassup."

me: starts drinking from my water bottle

josh: "you gotta boyfriend ?" he asks out of nowhere

me: chokes on my water a bit "ha, umm, no .. why ?"

josh: "so, it'd be alright if i asked for your number ?"

me: "wow, a gentleman .. that was cute."

josh: "so is that a yes."

me: "yes, you can have my number josh."

~~~at home~~~

today went way better than i thought. classes are easy, people are nice, and i've made friends already on the first day. can't possibly say that i have a problem being here now.

dad: "how was your first day, babygirl ?"

me: "it was good. really easy. can't complain honestly." i say eating my food.

dad: "good, i knew you'd like it up here. met any friends ?"

me: "yea, angie and taylor. met other people too of course, but those are the two main ones."

dad: "niceee. met any boys ?"

me: "andddddd that's my cue to go !" i say laughing putting my dish in the sink.

dad: laughing "i'm just asking ! i know your mom asks you all these questions but pops gotta know too."

me: turns and faces him "maybe i did .. maybe i didn't." runs up the stairs "goodnighttt, love you !"

after i ate i unpacked the rest of my stuff that was sitting in some boxes, took a shower, and now i'm finally tired. and just as while i was about to close my eyes .. my phone dings.

***-***-****
hey, y/n, it's josh. what you doing ?

____________________

hey guysss, this is my first imagines book, so bare with me please. :) due to this quarantine, i have A LOT of free time, and plan on updating frequently. with that being said, comment or dm me any requests(people) and/or scenarios you want to be added. muah ! 💞