The Beginning of it All

Main Characters:

Allen~ A nice, and caring boy with another personality, he is abused at home and is bullied at school.

Zagan~ A nice, caring, and super protective of Allen boy, he is Allen's other personality, and when you hurt Allen and get on Zagan's bad side he's mean and rude.

Emma~ Allen, and Zagan's mom, She is often drunk making her super abusive but when she's not drunk she's quite nice.

Tom~ Allen, and Zagan's dad, He is mostly always drunk making him super abusive and mean, even when he's not drunk he's abusive and mean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was once a family that consisted of 4 family members, The father Tom a middle aged man with brown hair and dark teal eyes. The mother Emma a middle aged woman dirty blonde hair and light aqua eyes. Their child Allen, a 4 year old boy with another personality, he had dirty blonde hair mixed with dark brown and teal eyes. Finally, the last family member Zagan, His father didn't count him as a family member because he was just Allen's other personality, but Allen thought of him as a big brother, Zagan was 4 years old and had dark brown hair and pure white eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Allen and Zagan had turned 3 their family lived happily.

But when Allen and Zagan turned 4 their company business had started to fall down and they didn't have much money left. They started drinking and had soon became alcoholics, They wasted the money they had left on beer and alcohol.

One time Allen had gone up to them asking for food because he was hungry but instead of getting food his alcoholic father slapped him and told him to go away. Allen was sad and quietly cried in his room while Zagan tried to calm him down.

After that Allen would often get hurt or beat up by his parents, Zagan would often try to stop them or help Allen from getting hurt but wouldn't end good when he did.

Zagan was tired of what they were doing to Allen and him but knew he couldn't do anything and was determined to always protect Allen, thats why every
time Allen got beaten up and was crying he would say "Don't worry and go to sleep.. I'll protect you.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed it, its not really good. But I still enjoyed writing it! ówò