48

"Mark thats a great Job!" Taeyong nodded approvingly at his brother at the meeting as everyone applauded the boy but Mark was quite distracted. Taeil chuckled seeing his baby brother pressed his lips and baby bump on the glass wall.

"Markie!" Donghyuck squealed waddling into the CEO's arms with a yellow big ass t shirt that had a big duckling on and short shorts.

"I thought I told my baby girl to stay home cuddled like a cinnamon role." Mark pulled out a spiral lollipop and gave the plump pregnant teddy bear.

"I moshy you." Donghyuck mumbled through his lollipop.

"You look tired though baby Hae." Mark carried his husband to his office room.

"Am I a nuisance to you?" Donghyuck pouted figetting with his stubby fingers as he was sat on Marks office table.

"Love I'm just worried for you. You are seven months through and our baby markle is real big. Giving Mommy back aches." Mark rubbed Donghyucks back body as he bobbed their noses.

"He keeps moving and kicking really hard." Donghyuck giggled watching Mark walk about gathering files.

"Can wait to see you give birth and hold him in my arms." Mark sent the boy a flying kiss making him blush and giggle.

"Then you no want the Mommy!?" The younger gasped pushing his glasses back with a pout.

"Of course I want you pumpkin butt." Mark kisses the pout and sat down to check the files.

"Me wanna sit on the lap." The younger baby voiced and Mark made him sit on his lap. Occassionally kissing his neck and nuzzling into it.

"Mark you have a meeting in five minutes." Mina came inside in a lovely dress.

"Can you baby sit my Pregnant 25 year old baby wife? Until I'm back please?" Mark chuckled and she nodded.

When Mark left Donghyuck cuddled on the couch with Mina as they watched random songs on tv. Mina smiled at how gorgeous this boy was. Having grown a liking for him she squished his chubby tempting cheeks.

"So how did you guys meet?" Mina munched on a popcorn trying to distracting him from a rising contraction.

"Its been six years I believe.....He hit me with his basketball and TA DA! We probably zinged. I loved it since he was this shy bashful romantic. I cried the hardest for him and smiled and blushed the hardest for him. It was a fairytale feeling. Then he confessed, proposed, married me, made love and here I am carrying his baby." Donghtuck giggled, "He left for University that was like a two day trip. I really bad that day but lied to my brothers and took the bus to his uni and stayed the night there. And after I got into a uni a few blocks away from his he would always drive by." The younger blushed really dark as he hug his baby bump.

"Thats a cute love story though. It makes me jealous." Mina pouted but laughed right after. The younger joined the laughter.

When Mark finished his meeting and got back to his office his dear loving wife was asleep on Mina's shoulder and the girl sushed Mark not to make a sound. The rest of the day went by Mina slacking and baby sitting while Mark ran about doing his business. As time came to go home Donghyuck was exhausted.

"I feel like I'll give birth any moment." Donghyuck mumbled once he laid himself on bed after a warm bath.

"Are you serious or joking?" Mark paniced climbing next to him barebodied as always.

"Joking but my body hurts so much husband baby." The younger removed his glasses and kept it on the bedside table.

Mark hugged his husband real tight, rocking him to sleep in his warm embrace. They were in love and they people around them loved looking at how close they were. Donghyuck sure had mood swings but Mark proffessionally handled the situation. Well but not always.

"Stop being annoying! Your papers are everywhere!?" Donghyuck would usually scream but today he accidently tossed a very important file into the fire place.

"Donghyuck! Enough of you screaming about saying my papers lie everywhere! This is my goddamn office and I keep my files where I prefer keeping them. Get out! And stay out of my things!" Mark shouted at the gorgeous boy who flinched suddenly realizing what he had done. It was his moodswings fault. Not his own doing. His eyes brimmed with tears as he waddled off sniffling.

Mark groaned calling Mina to check if she atleast had a soft copy of the file his dear husband had tossed into the fire. Thanking the heavens that the file was in one of his company office he grabbed his jacket and left with his car keys.

"Stop hiding inside the closet Baby." Mark sighed when he found Donghyuck hiding in yhe closet with a pout and a rose as he plucked off the petals.

"Pudu didnt mean to burn it. Sorry that I'm being annoying." Donghyuck pouted sniffling and avoiding Marks intense gaze.

"Its okay. I'm sorry too for screaming at you. And you arent annoying honey trust me." Mark took the rose from his husband and ruffled the boys hair.

"Then you still love Pudu Baby?" Donghyuck looked up with his Pudu orbs pushing his glasses behind as he lent his baby bump on Marks chest.

"With all my heart. I love you pudu baba. Just dont throw my papers next time. Hmm?" Mark kissed Donghyucks lips and he left with the roses shoved into one of his books.

Donghyuck giggled blushed and he rushed to the window to wave his husband a big bouncy goodbye and multiple flying kisses making the neighbours die in jealously.

"Mark!!!!" Donghyuck screamed and Mark stop his car to look behind.

"What?" Mark asked.

"WE LOVE YOU DADDY BOO!" Donghyuck screamed squealing at the top of his lungs.

"Geez you bundle of love! I love you guys too!" Mark screamed back kissing his fingers and shoving it into thr air making the younger blush.

"I want a baby right now!" Doyoung stomped his feet dragging Taeyong to their room. He had enough of this Markhyuck cuteness.