42

"Did you love him too hard son?" Mrs Lee teased Mark when he came downstairs buttoning his his blazer.

"M-Mom!!" Mark flushed really dark at his mother having being busted.

"He's a fragile rose you gotta love him soft." She winked at the boy who whined at her clearly embaressed.

Donghyuck threw up the moment he went to shower, it left him pale and weak, pulling on Marks red shirt and a tight black pair of tights the beauty waddled downstairs with a prominat pout and a terrible limp with a million hickeys scattered over his body like constellations on a night sky.

"Woah I go out for a night with Johnny and come home to see my baby brother being loved extremely hard." Jaehyun held the feverishly pale red haired boy who looked around without his glasses to spot his man.

"Me wanny Simba!" Donghyuck fell into Marks arms.

"Mom tell me! Everything." Doyoung begged after Mrs Lee. She chuckled whispering everything.

"And he went "Harder baby!" That was the cutest part but I fell asleep soon after so god knows when Mark stopped." Mrs Lee giggled with Doyoung.

Being the protective bunny Doyoung dragged Mark to a corner and glared at him. He was just concerned and loved his baby pudu too much.

"Did he bleed again?" Doyoung crossed his arms glaring at the handsome dark haired boy.

"Yes. Pretty much drenched the bedsheets but when Hyuckles baby says go harder Markles goes harder. I love him Hyung. I wont dare hurt my heart now would I?" Mark smiled sweetly as he bowed and went to wrap his arms around his wife.

"Lollipop." Donghyuck lifted his arms to get carried.

"Here." Mark grabbed a spiral lollipop from the basket as he carried his husband up like a Koala.

"Unwrap it for Baby." Donghyuck pouted as Mark unwrapped it for him. "Lick it first." The younger kept rubbing his cheeks on Marks. The older chuckled licking the candy first and giving it to the younger as Donghyuck happily sucked on the sweet.

Donghyuck waved at Mark as he left for work, everyone left for work and he felt lonely, not even Taeyong was home. So even though he was blind as a mole he waddled upstairs and wore his glassed and grabbed his keys to go see his Husband. Donghyucks head swirled but he held the glass doors blinking his eyes to see better through his steamy glasses.

"M-Mark Lee?" Donghyuck whispered at the receptionst.

"Mr Lee is at a meeting. Please sit down sir." The girl smiled but Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"Can you tell him to come down?" The red head tried his best not to throw up on the girl.

"No sir. Thats violating the CEO's rules." She gave another smile. Donghyuck pulled out his phone and tapped the olders contact. Mark picked up on the second ring.

"Come down now." Donghyuck gritted his teeth and for the receptionist shock their CEO came running down in Neo seconds.

"Love! Why did you come when you can barely stand?" Mark worriedly held Donghyucks pale weak frame.

"I-I wanted to s-see you. Hyung my tummy hurts." Donghyuck sniffled as Mark hugged him real tight.

"Can you inform my brother I mean Taeyong that I took my wife home?" Mark looked at the receptionist.

"He's your wife?" She gasped.

"Yes. Well I need to go." Mark carried Donghyuck bridal style to the SUV parked outside.

Donghyuck threw up suddenly not being able to hold it in anymore. He whimpered in pain but refused to see the doctor at any cost. Mark was now both concerned and mad at his lover. The younger terrible. When the older placed the beauty on the bed and removed his glasses Donghyuck ran to throw up again.

"H-Hyung I'm sorry." Donghyuck came back wiping his mouth with a towel.

"Told you not to suck me off last night. Now see you are sick." Mark bit his lips looking away a big tear threatening to roll down his gorgeous eyes.

"Mark if I threw up the next day after sucking you or making love doesnt mean you are at fault. You tasted heavenly and trust me I love you no matter what. Stop feeling insecure when you have a gorgeous body. I ate too much pizza with the dummys last afternoon and I'm throwing up for that maybe." Donghyuck whispered cupping Marks face wiping the boys tears away.

"But still.......Its. Not right." Mark sniffled avoiding Donghyucks big alluring yummy doe eyes.

"Then you kissing, sucking and licking and practically eating me out including my butthole is okay? But I cant suck my hudbands dick? Great! Go find someone who you want to do it then!!" Donghyuck pushed Mark away with a glare.

"Hey! Dont get so mad. I'm sorry baby Pudu." Mark mumbled tugging at the youngers shirt.

"Get away! You dont like me touching you!" Donghyucks eyes brimmed with tears.

"Honey I love you touching me. I'm sorry I thought you wont like doing stuff like that. I-I dont like it since my friends used to speak of it as if it was as a you know a master and slave thing. Well not Yuta or Lucas but the rest." Mark pouted at Donghyuck who sighed wrapping his arms around the olders neck and fixing his lips onto the pout as they started kissing forgetting their argument.

"I'm sorry. But......I weally wanted to do it. D-Did you like it though?" Donghyuck whispered biting into Marks neck creating tiny cute hickeys across the olders jawline and neck.

"I hate to admit but I loved it." Mark chuckled letting the younger do as he pleases.

That night Donghyuck sat satisfied with what he did to Marks neck, the older was busy doing his paper work. The younger sucked on his lollipop helping Doyoung correct papers.

"I love you pudu!" Mark mouthed his words out making Donghyuck blush and drop his lollipop on a paper.

"Mark! Get out of my living room! You made him drop the third lollipop. One more and I'll beat your ass!" Doyoung threw a red pen at the black haired making him run off chuckling.