date night

S:*we go to the dorm*

*emediently goes the the bed and lays down*

S:do you like the new bed I got

I looove it...it's sooo comfy

S:*smiles*Do you just wanna have a date night here? We can watch Netflix? And I can get some snacks and ice cream since we couldn't get so today?

Yeah just let be take my make up off
*Goes to the bathroom and takes it and walks back out*

Hey babe

S:yeah

I know we're kachan keeps his secret stash of snacks

S:Wanna change into some comfy clothes?

Yeah

S:I got you some pjs if you want some?

Ok .I'll were the t-shirt

S:ok *smiles and gives it to you*

Yay *runs to the bathroom and gets changed* *walks out* let's go get the snacks

S:We can get it delivered..I have to change *strips my shirt and pants so I'm just in boxers and I have a slight boner I walk over towards my dresser and grabs out night boxers**I take of my boxers so now I'm Nude and i turn around and faces you* can you pass me my tank top? The gray one?

*blushes hard* u..a..sure h..here

S:*kisses your head and my tip rubs on your inner thigh leaving some precum there* thank you love *takes it and it softly rubs in your crotch and I pet your head softly*

Nng~

S:*I put my top on and I walk up close to you and my tip ends up poking your crotch and it leaks more precum.. I reach behind you to grab my boxers causing my cock to rub against your panties*

Mmmhh~

S:I'm really happy that I got to help you with your transition. Are you happy with it? *still extremely close and I push some of your hair behind your ear*

Yeah...m..ore than I have ever been

S:*shifts causing my tip to be rubbing on your panties right where the clit is*

Agh~

S:*smiles* I'm glad *Hugs you causing my cock to rub rougher in between your thighs and on your crotch*

Ahh~ I..I can..f.. feel ur..

S:*smiles and breaks the hug* I love you *kisses your head and puts my boxers on*

I love you to

S:*picks you up and makes you straddle my hips and I look up at you* your mine. My baby girl.And no one is aloud to hurt my baby girl*Hugs you*