Part 2: Deus Mortis

Thomas POV

It's been 10 years since I joined the Ruska Roma in that time I made a name for myself in the assassin world. I was known for killing anyone no matter what. At first killing was hard for me, I even throw up after my first kill. It got easier as time went by I stopped feeling emotions towards my targets. I went from noting to being the high tables personal assassin, they even gave me a nickname Osiris. I'm feared by everyone in this world of death. If your name ends up in my list your going to die guaranteed.

Currently I'm on a job for the high table. My target a man that robbed from the high table. Pretty stupid if you ask me. I'm currently in a cafe in Hawaii. I'm wearing a Hawaiian shirt with swim shorts and black sandals. My hair is let loose, it goes down to my shoulders. My target isn't the physical type, bald head thick glasses and out of shape.

Currently I'm watching my target eat waiting for the perfect time to strike.

No ones pov

" Can I fill that up for you."

" Huh sorry I didn't hear you." Thomas says removing his earphones.

" It's ok I was asking if you wanted a refill."

"Sure"

" What were you listening to if you don't mind me asking."

" I was listening to Ghost."

" Never heard of them."

" You should check them out. They have good music."

" I will. What's your name."

" My name is Thomas Black you."

" Name is Samantha. It was nice talking to you."

Thomas POV

" Ya it was nice talking to you to."
That waitress is pretty hot. But then again any blonde woman is hot to me.

My target is leaving time to follow him. Out of all my targets this one is by far the most boring, for the past week all he has done is come to this cafe at 12:00 then walk to the end of the pier.  When we get to the end of the pier I'm going to complete my mission.

I get to the pier and their is a lot of people out today. Just like the past week he goes to the end of the pier and stares off in to the horizon. I stand behind him with a newspaper in one hand and my pistol in the other hidden. The man with the trumpet starts to play. I point my pistol and fire one shot to the back of his head he falls over the railing, the people are to busy watching the man play the trumpet to even notice the hit. I put the newspaper down and walk away like noting even happened.

Time skip ( hotel room)

Ring ring ring

" It Thomas the job is done."

" Good work Osiris"

" Do you have anything else for me."

" Yes a man named Alexander Sky he disobeyed the high table we need you to take him to church, take him to see god."

"Were will I find this man."

" He is currently living in Forks Washington. We know you have history there this should be easy for a man of your talent."

" Done."

" We will be seeing you Mr. Black."

The phone goes dead.

Forks Washington I haven't been there in years. Maybe I should stop by uncle Billy's place will I'm down there I haven't seen him in forever. I guess I should start getting ready to leave.