After a few rings my mom answers.

"Hey mom"

"Hi honey how are you?"

"I'm good, i just thought i'd call you because we're on our way to Paris, i won't really be able to call often because we get busy".

"That's fine baby, just as long as your safe. How is touring going? are you and billie getting along?"

"Yeah i'm enjoying it, everyone's super nice and inviting so it's cool"

"That's amazing, we miss you and your sister said to tell billie that she's been crying her eyes out to the album for hours".

I turn the call on loud speaker and look towards Billie who has sag opposite me.

"Billie my sister said she loves the album and has been crying to it for hours" I tell her and she smiles.

"What's her favourite song" Billie asks.

"Xanny" I hear my sister shout down the phone.

Billie laughs and i turn my phone back off loud speaker and put it to my ear.

"Anyway i better go" I say to my mom.

"Ok see you soon, have a safe flight, love you"

"Love you too, bye" I end the call.

I stuff my phone back into my bag and look out the window noticing that we're are at the airport already. The driver pulls up on the runway, where our private plane is waiting for us. I can get used to one of these.

The flight staff take our bags for us whilst we all climb onto the plane. I take my original seat i sat on the first time and rest my head on the window, getting comfy. Billie sits next to me again leaning her arm against mine and everyone else sits behind us so me and bil have a whole section to ourselves.

"Do you want me to move? i can sit over there" Billie asks, pointing to the seats opposite us.

"No it's ok don't worry" i reply and smile. She smiles back and relaxes into her seat and looks at me. I look away and stare out the window at the runway, but i feel her eyes still on me. She puts her head down and rests it on my shoulder, getting comfy.

///// A few hours later

"What's up Paris how you feeling" Billie shouts into her microphone making the crowd cheer drastically. I stand side stage and take a few photos of Billie and the fans.

"Now i wanna take a photo with you guys, so ima need for you all to smile" Billie says, wait what. She looks side stage and motions for me to come on. I hesitate and widen my eyes. Billie smiles and comes over holding onto my hand and pulling me on stage with her.

"Your good shorty don't worry" she whispers leaning into my ear. She takes me to the front of the stage and stands beside me.

"This is my photographer Lexi, she's gonna make us look all pretty" billies into her mic, her spare arm around my waist. I look out at the crowd as they cheer, how does she do this.

I walk to the back of the stage and wait till Billie gets into position before taking multiple photos. I smile at Billie and exit the stage, high fiving Finneas as I walk past.

Maggie rubs my shoulder as I go past her and enter the green room, sitting down on the floor in the corner to edit the photos. I get out my laptop and begin editing. Luckily, there's nobody in here so no distractions and i can concentrate.

I put my headphones and play my playlist, Soulja boy randomly coming on first. I place my phone down next to me and go through all the photos, changing them all slightly.

After i finish i email them over to Billies team, Billie and Finneas. The green room door quickly opens making me jump out my skin. Billie walks in smirking cause she knows she scared me.

"Fuck you scared the shit out of me" i say taking a headphone out and putting my legs into my chest.

"Sorry mama" she says and starts taking her sweatshirt off revealing a black tank top underneath. My eyes go down to her now exposed chest which is all sweaty and shiny. I gulp finally realising how amazing her body is.

I quickly realise i'm staring and snap out of it quickly looking away from her. I really
hope she didn't see me.

"I'll let you get a shower and stuff" I tell her and begin putting my stuff in my bag. I stand up and am immediately met by Billie standing at least 2 inches away from me.

I look down automatically feeling hot and nervous.

"I saw you staring" Billie says softly and almost seductively. She puts her warm hand under my chin and lifts my head up forcing me to look at her. Her eyes meet mine and she smiles lightly before pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.

"How could i not stare, your beautiful" i say quietly, weirdly gaining confidence. She smiles and i sware i saw her blush slightly.

"Oh really" she says her gaze going down to my lips. Before i have chance to reply she pushes her lips onto mine softly but forcefully taking me by surprise. I almost immediately kiss her back. She puts her hands on my waist and pulls me into her. I put one of my hands behind her neck and the other on her exposed chest where her tank top cuts off. She moves us back so i'm now pinned against the wall.

Billie deepens the kiss, moving our lips in sync. She puts her hand up my t shirt feeling my skin. This needs to stop now before it goes too far. I push her back lightly, detaching her lips from line. She looks at me in confusion, breathing heavily.

"You should go and get ready" i whisper breathless.

"Shower with me" she says rubbing my waist under my shirt. I shake my head and laugh. She runs one hand through her green hair before pecking my lips and walking off to the bathroom.

What the fuck just happened.

Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz

Incoming Facetime call from broski

I sort my hair out and take a deep breath before answering my brothers facetime call.

"Hey" I say as he appears on screen.

"Sup dickhead" he replies.

"Hey i can't talk for long because i'm in the green room"

"Why do you look like you've just ran a mile?"

"I don't what are you talking about, i'm gonna go" I say just as Billie steps out of the bathroom, hair wet and now changed into some sweatpants and a t shirt.

"see ya weirdo" .

I end the call and put my phone in my back pocket.

Maggie enters the room smiling at us.

"The venue in madrid called they had to cancel the show because of difficulties so we're staying in paris for a few days before we go to the UK" She tells billie who nods.