6

Jinyoung scrolled through his twitter, seeing a lot of things about Jaebeom and his tour that starts the next day.

He has to be away from him for some time.

Jinyoung pouts, typing on his phone and putting out a tweet and a picture.

Park Jinyoung @|parkjinyoungactor
Tomorrow.....

Jinyoung felt sad. His hyung was leaving him for his tour.

He put his phone down, resuming watching the drama he was watching.

He heard a ding! from his phone and took a look at it. Jaebeom had messaged him.

Jinyoung instantly started smiling and answered Jaebeom back.

After a few minutes he got up and got ready, smiling and getting his things before leaving his apartment.
———————

"That's not fair hyung!" Jinyoung said pouting and hitting the bed with his hand

"That's not fair hyung!" Jinyoung said pouting and hitting the bed with his hand. "I can fit!"

Jaebeom rolled his eyes. "Jinyoungie no you won't," he replied.

Jinyoung continued to pout at him, crossing his arms and leaning back on the bed. "Not fair," he mumbled, making Jaebeom smile at him.
—————————

"I'll see you when you come back," Jinyoung told Jaebeom, who nodded at him.

"Make sure to message me when you land okay?" Jinyoung then asked him.

Jaebeom smiled and laughed. "Of course I will Jinyoungie," he said.

Jinyoung nodded, silent for a few seconds.

"I'll miss you hyung," he quietly said.

Jaebeom heard him. "I'll miss you too Jinyoung-ah," he said.

Jinyoung tried not to flush red and coughed. "Don't miss your plane," he said and Jaebeom nodded, smiling at him.

"I'll see you soon," Jaebeom said and Jinyoung nodded. "I'll see you soon," he replied.