Imagine 1: Thomas

A new month, a new greenie, same old same old, you think to yourself, walking around the deadheads. All the boys had gathered for a bonfire, but you aren't one to party. You just don't understand, why would you party? A new shank, a new guy you had to prove yourself to.

It hasn't been easy, being the only girl in the glade. You had fought for your place and eventually you earned your sport and everyone's respect. But every month you have to do the same all over again, every shank that entered the glade, thought they could bring you to your knees. It is exhausting.

When you were done working, you walked towards the greenie. You wanted to introduce yourself.

"Hello my name is (Y/N). Do you remember yours?"

The greenie looked at you and his eyes almost fell out of their sockets. He eyed you up and down, a vile smirk forming on his face. 'My name doesn't matter, sweetheart. You can call me whatever you want.' He replies.

'Okay shank, I think I'm going now' you managed to bring out, not sure how to react. When you turned around, he had grabbed your ass. You were shocked, turning around, you full out hit him.

'Don't you dare to do that again.' You had growled out. The greenie stood up and charged at you, but some gladers held him back.

'I wouldn't do that, greenie. She will kick your dumb ass.' Gally had said, holding the guy back. Thomas, Newt and Minho had run up to you.

'Are you okay?" Newt had asked.

You broke free from their grip on you. 'I'm okay. Just leave me alone.' You yelled and stormed off. Thomas had tried to grab you, but you were to quick.

Once you were out of sight, you broke down. Tears were streaming down your face, that stupid greenie thought he could just touch you without permission. To say you were furious was a big understatement. You had probably broken some fingers punching a tree on your way to the deadheads. Right now, you are cradling your hand, sitting on a stone in the deadheads. You hear a twig snap behind you.

'I swear to god Thomas, I will kill you if you even dare to come a step closer.' You growl out, not even caring that he is your best friend.

'Well luckily I'm not Thomas than.' A familiar voice says.

You turn around in a second, giving yourself a whiplash because of the fast movement. 'What do you think you are doing here?' you ask, taking a step back, away from the greenie.

'I hoped to start where we left off. You know my hand on your' he reacts, taking a step towards you.

'We left off with my fist connecting with your ugly face.' You say back, taking another step away from him. Your back hits a tree.

He smirks and walks up to you. He places his hands next your head, effectively caging you in. 'What are we going to do about that, hun?' he asks, leaning too close for comfort.

'Please, let me go. I won't tell anyone. I promise.' You whisper, closing your eyes. Your mind is racing a mile a minute, trying to come up with an escape plan. The noises from the bonfire are too loud, to yell. Nobody will hear you, as if he is reading your mind, he says: "Scream as loud as you want, nobody will hear you.'

His hands lower, gripping your hip in a bruising manner. It is on pure instinct, but you kick him between his legs. He doubles over and you start running. You feel twigs breaking around you, leaving small cuts on your arms and legs but you don't care. When you are out of the woods, you scream 'Thomas.'. immediately collapsing afterwards.

The greenie had followed you to the edge of the woods and pounced on you. The guys at the bonfire had heard your scream. They all saw the guy sitting on you, landing a closed fist on your cheek. Your head falling to the side.