I chuckled. " I won't do anything." Holding two fingers up, "Scout's honor."

She snorted. "It's three fingers, not two."

I shrugged. "Whoops, but I won't do anything to you."

She was silent before I felt her climb into the bed next to me. Her head laid on my outstretched arm, and her silky hair tickled my skin. Her scent was sweet like flowers and honey. Suddenly my throat seemed dry. Swallowing, I handed her one of the earbuds while placing the other one in my ear. As music filled our ears, I felt her soft breath against my cheek. At this moment, I wished that I could see her.

"Wren," I said her name. A wave of tiredness washed over me, making me drowsy. "I'm tired."

A soft hand caressed my cheek, and I closed my eyes. Her voice whispered into my ear. "Go to sleep, Luke."

"Don't leave," I spoke back.

She didn't answer me. Her hand intertwined with mine. "I'll be back."

As sleep started to overcome me, I wanted to ask her. "Who are you?"

"That's a secret," she said before I fell into my much needed sleep.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I woke up, I knew that her side of my bed had become cold. She must have taken my earbud out of my ear because all I heard was the talking of my brothers. Sitting up, I had an ounce of hope that she was still with us. "Wren?"

All conversations came to a halt, and I knew that she wasn't here. She was gone. Sean chirped from his bed. "Wren was here?"

I ignored him. "What time is it?"

Kota spoke. "It's six o'clock. Did Wren come here?"

I raised the back of my bed so I have the bed brace my back. "Yeah. It was around two o'clock. You guys were either asleep or listening to something on your phones."

"Well," my best friend said impatiently. "What did she say?"

"We talked about music." I ran my hands through my hair, feeling refreshed. "We only talked a little bit before I fell asleep."

Nathan chuckled. "Are you an old man? How can you fall asleep in the middle of talking to her?"

I smiled, remembering the feel of her head on my arm. "First, I'm not an old man. My body can prove that. Second, I was telling her about my insomnia, and she laid down beside me-"

"What!!" North boomed, making me flinch.

"Shut up, North," Victor snapped. Being confined to a bed and unable to see made his emotions a bit unstable. He groaned before talking. "Sorry, North."

North spoke quietly. "No, it was my fault. You told us that you had a headache, and I just yelled."

"Now that is all over," Owen spoke. "Luke, please continue."

"Well, as I was saying, she just laid next to me, and we started to listen to some rock music. The next thing I knew is that I fell asleep. I didn't do anything to her." I said.

"I wonder why I didn't hear her," Kota spoke. "I'm the closest to the door, and I would have noticed if someone had come in. You guys know that I'm not a heavy sleeper, and get woken very easily."

"That's interesting," Nathan spoke. He knew Kota the longest and knew why Kota was always a light sleeper. "She's really sneaky. She might even be better than Luke."

I rolled my eyes. I won't disagree. She was pretty good at being silent, but was she a good lockpicker?

"I wonder if she'll come back tomorrow," Silas spoke. His voice held a bit of sadness. Was it because he lost a chance to talk to her?

"Maybe we should set a trap for her," Owen mused.

"No!' Sean yelled before quieting. "Sorry, Victor, but we can't. If we do that and she finds out, she'll probably won't come again."

"I agree," Kota spoke. "I think the best way to get her to reveal true self is for us to build trust with her. That way we aren't attacking her."

"I agree," I voiced my opinion. "Before I fell asleep, I asked her who she was, and she said that that was a secret. If there is a reason that she's withholding her name, then there is probably a good reason she's doing it."

Owen sighed. "If you believe that the best way is to gain her trust, say the phrase."

I was the first to speak. "I am willing."

One by one, the others agreed, making Owen sigh. He was probably the hardest one to open his heart. I mean it took us several years for him to call us by our first names. "Fine, we won't set a trap for her. I hope you guys know what you are doing."

I sighed, thinking of her sweet scent. "I hope so too."

A/N: Update! This was voted second along with Finding my Family by the readers. Sometimes I will ask my readers which books they want updated. To vote, all you need to do is follow me, and I'll post something in my conversations. You, the readers will receive my convo, and all you have to do is put down your votes.  I hope you guys like this chapter!! love <3 Azallya