Cameron had had it. He was sick of the visiting. Sick of the constant goodbyes they had to share. he knew he couldn't do it any longer. 

He paced around his room nervously, trying to think of the words he would say. How would he do it? What if he'd upset them or anger them?

He sighed before grabbing his phone and walking to the main room. He was going to do this. 

"I cant do this anymore. I have to see her" He spoke staring at his family who were sat on the sofas. they looked around at each other then back at Cameron. 

"What are you saying?" Lenny asked his son. 

"I'm saying that ive finished high school Im not going to college and quite frankly, my job is ot sit in front of a camera and make you tube videos, which pays well." He began explaining. 

"And I know you might think I'm too young, but I have to move to Swampscott. I've heard you talking about moving there next year and well, I cant wait that long." he took a deep breath and looked at his parents. 

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Roxanne asked him, a little sad. 

"I've never been more sure of something in my life" He told them honestly. 

*3 weeks later*

"I love these days" Donna giggled. Every Sunday Candy would take Donna and Charlotte out for a girls day without fail. Today they had gone to the mall. 

Candy rarely ever bought clothes anymore, as she always kept the clothes from model shoots. She, like Cameron, had finished school, and being a model and Instagram influencer was now her full time job. She also did some you tube, but that was more for fun. 

She earned a lot of money, and well, she liked spoiling the kids. 

"I know, I feel so important" Charlotte giggled along as Candy smiled turning right in her car. 

"So where are we going?" Candy asked the two girls. 

"My dad said everyone's at my house" Charlotte told the girl. It wasn't unusual, ever since the Lake house, everyone had got a lot closer. 

Candy pulled up moments later outside of Kurt's house. 

"Lets go ladies" Donna and Charlotte grabbed their shopping as the three girls walked up the drive. They opened the door. "Honey were home" Candy shouted out. 

"In the kitchen" She heard Deanne shout back. 

The three walked to the kitchen, and once there, Candy froze in her place. Everyone was sat around the table, however stood up to the side was the one person she wanted to see. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked him as he let out a chuckle. 

"I missed you" He told her honestly. He held a bouquet of roses and she covered her mouth with her hand. 

He waked closer to her and pulled her hand away, leaning down and connecting their lips. "Theyre so cute" they heard Sally squeal. 

"youre not meant to be here for like, another two months" Candy spoke once they pulled away. 

"I know, but I wanted to show you something, and it couldn't wait" He told her with a grin. 

"Okay, well I guess ill see you all later" Candy smiled ta the others as they waved them out. 

"You going to be okay?" Eric asked Marcus chuckling. He laughed 

"Hes a good kid, besides, its not like shes marrying him" 

-------

"where are we?" Candy asked, a blindfold covering her eyes. Her car came to a stop as Cameron turned the engine off. 

"You're about to find out." he helped her out of the car and walked her forwards a little. 

"You can take it off now" he told her. "Not the first time you said that" She snickered as he let out a chuckle. 

She took the blindfold off and stared up at the large house. "Woah" She gasped looking around. 

"Theres a reason im here, Candy" Cameron told her. She turned to look at him. 

"I cant do it anymore Candy, I cant take another goodbye" Candy's heart sunk in her chest. 

"A-are you breaking up with me?" She asked him stepping back a little.  

"NO! God no, never" he reassured her as she let out a breath. "Candy, this is my new house" As the words left his lips she gasped loudly. 

"Well actually its my dads, they're moving out here soon." He corrected himself. 

Candy didn't take any notice as she threw herself in his arms. "Kiss me like you missed me" And with that, their lips were attached.