The baby is here

A/n hey guys just wanna say that harry is 23 and Louis 25 ok Bai!

Louist91: welcome to the family little guy❤️
10.7M likes
View comments.
Niallhoran:glad o was there to hold him he's so adorable
AnneTwist:what Niall said^
GemmaStyles: I normally wouldn't freak out but, OMG THAT BABY IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING IVE EVER SEEN!❤️
PreacherofLarry:Gemma's gone fangirl mode lmao^
elounourisrealandlarryisfake:this isn't even Harry's baby I bet it's Eleanor's why would Louis go out with a disgusting fag🤮
Louist91 replying to elounourisrealandlarryisfake: LISTEN here the only fucking thing I see that's fake is Elevator and I go out with him because I love him to death so fuck of.
*Louist91 has blocked elounourisrealandlarryisfake*
eleanorj92:I'm glad your happy with harry I wish you the best of luck with him,and I just wanna say I'm sorry for cheating,all I wanna do is be friends,I truly am sorry Louis..also I bet the baby is cute like you and Harry,I wish you the best on your relationship..
replying to eleanorj92 Louist91:holy fuck did you actually say that?! Are you sure your not a robot 😂 I forgive you,yeah we can become Friends but nothing more.
Replying to Louist91 eleanorj92:Thats fine haha and no I'm not a robot lmao and yes I did write that🤣
Larryhasababyahhh:Did Eleanor be nice?!omg that's such a suprise lmao I'm not kidding 🤣🤣🤣
Taylorswift:@louist91 is Harry alright he hasn't commented on this post and those baby feet are so cute omg I'm so happy for you guys,no one could make Harry that happy (except for his mum and sister of course)
Replying to taylorswift Louist91:The little cuties asleep after a week of a baby crying all over the house,bless him💙💚.
Larry is real:did Louis just....HE USED THE LARRY HEARTS AHHHHH!!
LiamPayne:so Niall was invited to see the baby but I wasn't?!
Replying to LiamPayne Louist91:aw payno I forgot sorry mate !
LiamPayne:ok I bet you did🙄.
Harrystyles:Lou I told you to post it when I woke up!
replying to Harrystyles Louist91:sorry baby🤭