SARA's Life- a glance

Sara is an independent, working introverted woman in her mid twenties. Nothing is going smooth in her life. In just a span of one month she had her experience of betrayal from her long lasting friendship to whom she has lost her boyfriend, her dispute with one of the colleagues whom she did not know was an acquaintance of her boss put her job in stake, and the landlord of her house has given her fifteen days time to vacate the house because their children are returning to the town. Immersed in the complexities of life, she just wanted one moment in her busy life to space out effectively and assure herself that she is happy. But time is completely unfavorable to her that she didn't even get that moment. 

she received an email from her boss Joseph saying " I am trying to convince Mr. Pal to get away with the issue. It may take some time. I will settle everything here and call you till then better stay home". Sara works in a rising AD agency in the creative wing. She has contributed a lot to the success of company but failed in taking the credit she deserve due to the biased nature of the company organisation. However Joseph do understand the real situation and is trying hard to retain her in the company at any cost. Sara is completely aware of this fact and the objective behind him doing it. Now she has reached a position that she no longer is interested in these company politics and want to take a break from it until when she is ready. hence she did not give any reply instead sent her resignation letter. 

In a week she has found a share house available at lower price and affordable at her current situation. She no longer earns money and  do not feel comfortable living of the family's income. hence she is trying to live a reserved life with minimum necessities. After all time is the best teacher for everything. 

The share house she recently joined is no lesser than a dream house for many who want to escape the capitalistic ambiance and lead a comfortable life. It is a two storey building. there are two rooms on the second floor. One big hall with attached kitchen in the ground floor along with a small room. there is a pent house on the terrace where Sara planned to live. There are three housemates already living in the house. Two women in their thirties, Elnora a struggling woman, trying hard to earn and send remittances to their family in a far away village and the other woman is Linda who performs mysterious jobs. it also happens that she may not live here for weeks all together at times. Third housemate is a teenage boy whose parents recently died in an accident and relatives are not interested in taking care of. His name is Keme. He goes to the college nearby. He is smarter than his same age counterparts. Hence, though the house is a dream house, it is not the case with the people staying there.  

Sara in her penthouse is arranging all the things she brought along in the tiny room when Elnora came in. 

E " Hi ! Sarah! i am Elnora."

S " oh! Hi! nice to meet you!"

E " Well the reason i'm here is to tell you the rules of this house." Sara wasn't shocked at the cold welcome she received since she was not anticipating a warm one. she gestured her to continue. " Whenever you go out if no one is inside, please make sure you keep the key under the pot next to door and don't carry it with you." 

S " why is there only one key?" 

E " there are three keys, one is with the owner, one is with me and the other remains to the door"   

S " alright! then ?"

E " you can use the utensils in the kitchen, but you need to wash them immediately and do not disturb Keme unless needed."

E " don't try to involve with the neighborhood issues" and "you cannot bring your boy/girl friends with you to home". Elnora's list seemed a bit too much, but Sara let it loose, since she is not in a mood of negotiation. 

S " OKAY! Ms. Elnora. will try to remember all these rules. thank you for sharing before i commit any embarrassment here". 

E " I know this is bit too much to handle the very first day. don't create an opinion that you are alone here. If at all you desperately need a person to share your sorrows or happiness, you can definitely turn up to me.

Sara finally heard something warm and smiled with in herself. " Thank you for being considerate, Ms. Elnora". Both chuckled and wished a good night sleep to each other. Sara finished arranging her room and slept with half filled stomach. fell from the bed,  she opened her eyes and yelled little in pain. she checked the watch and it is already ten o clock. her hunger bells are ringing louder than the temple bells and she immediately walked to the kitchen with the bread packet. she toasted two breads and sat at the table next to the kitchen at the end of the hall. while she was applying green chilli sauce on one bread and red on the other, she heard the sound of door opening from which came keme. Sara did not expect anyone at that time in house. 

S " oh! keme! did you not go to college today?" she asked with a shock. No one in the house or the surrounding ever speak to him because of his mysterious nature. keme flustered at her but still answered " today is Sunday". 

S " oh! did you have your breakfast?" she inquired with her eyes widened. Even before he responds, she took bread to him and offered it. 

~~~

Extras:

keme: it is an american origin name. It's meaning is 'secret'   

Sara : the name Sara finds its origins from different ancient histories. In Hebrew  it means - ' the princess' . In Indian or more precisely Sanskrit it is similar to river 'ever flowing' and in Persian it means 'pure and untainted' .