Song of Silent Promise

Genre: Romance, Wuxia, Reincarnation

Status: ONGOING (13 chapters as of 4-14-20)

Where to read: Wattpad

Description:

A broken promise. Persistence spanning beyond life and death.

"You broke your promise first, why can't I broke mine?"

"I keep this name to remember the promise I have once made, the promise I have once broken. Once again it will be the promiseI keep."

"I don't even want to appear in front of you anymore. Not even in your most discreet dreams."

"You are the only one I have ever made a promise to. You are my pledge."

"Shi Yan,I am tired. Truly tired. . ."

"I was tired too, but did you let me go?"

The solitary paragon wanted to love, yet he wanted to forget.

He made a promise. Why did he break it? She made a promise. Why couldn't she break it too? The night did not want to be forgotten. Thus she broke the pact and kept a fragment of his soul.

Separated for hundreds of years,her love was fed by the silent pledge.

"To love you has become a part of me. To love you has become too painful. Yet, I don't want to forget this pain."

Notes:

Another story of runexi everyone~

It is no surprise that runexi's novels are of the higher realm and promising.

She just has a way with stories like this, you know? I can't think of the words to describe it. You think for me😉