Chapter 1

Anatoli was hiding from Boris because he tried to make his cousin eat mayo. Boris got bored of searching for him so he simply pulled out a carpet .
He knew about his cousin's weird fetish and decided to use it against him. Of course Anatoli couldn't resist, so Boris forced him to eat the mayo in the end. Anatoli spent the night drinking kvass and trying to get that taste out of his mouth.

Now, you may wonder, how did Anatoli get that fetish? Well,it all started a few years ago.....

flashbaaaackkkk~

Anatoli was watching the ru-dub of Alladin with his cousin, Boris. Every time he saw the flying carpet , he felt somthing strange, a new felling he never felt before.... His heart was beating faster, he had a light blush on his face and it was hard to breath.
It was then he realized he had.... a crush on a fucking carpet. He denied it first, he was too emberrased ti admit it. It took about half a year to acknowlidge his fetish. And it was a hell of a year!

Anatoli was visiting babushka today. It was saturday, so normaly, he and Boris went to eat somthing at their granny. It was about a week after he watched Alladin. They ate some sarmale with kvass and babushka said she needs to go buy some shit so she left the two alone.
Anatoli started looking around the room, bored . It was then he realised that, just like in every respectable slavic apartment, babushka had carpets hanging on the walls. 'Well blyat' he thought. 'What if Boris finds out?! But then again, I refuse to think I have some stupid fetish!' But...

What if boris already found out?~