Koala

Hanako, with a bit of Tsukasa.
This is a bit long with 1,310 words. The following one-shots won't be as long, this is just something I wrote when I finished TBHK.

*

You were wandering alone in the school corridors, which was probably risky but you didn't care anyway. You had just fought with your best friend, Amane - or better known as Hanako-kun, because he didn't want to let you out and when you insisted, he sent out a Haku-joudai to which you argued about again. In the end, you were able to go out of the bathroom but Amane was really upset. Oh well. You just have to apologize to him later...

"(Y/N)-chan~" You heard Amane's voice, your head snapped to where the sound came from and you were met with amber orbs accompanied with a sweet but sinister smile.

"Amane, I told you not to-" You were cut off when you noticed that his seal was in a different color and placed on the opposite cheek. Hmm? This isn't Amane. Is it someone who looks like him?

"Ah! I'm not Amane, unfortunately... I'm Tsukasa, I finally meet you (Y/N)-chan!" You wondered how he knew your name and how he's related to Amane. They look identical... Twins, probably. Eh, but Amane never told you about him...

Just how much was he keeping from you? You were vulnerable for a moment when you thought about it... You don't really know much about Amane yet he knows a lot about you already.

Tsukasa noticed your hesitation towards him, so he inquired instead, "What happened with you and Amane, hmm?" Your eyes darted towards his and when you saw how he was staring at you, you quickly looked away making him chuckle.

"N-nothing, sorry, I need to go-" You were interrupted when Tsukasa grabbed your hand and yanked you towards him. You yelped at the swift move, you definitely didn't expect that.

"Aren't you a bit rude, (Y/N)-chan? I still wanna talk to you, you know..." He pouted and you almost cussed because you thought he was cute. To be fair though, you always thought Amane was cute, especially when he looks at you with his puppy eyes whenever he wants something.

"I-I'm sorry, but I still need to meet with Amane-" You were interrupted... again. But this time you heard another voice from your back.

"Tsukasa, leave her alone." Amane. You were sure of it. You turned and saw Amane looking furious and holding his knife up, looking like he was ready to strike anytime it is needed. You shivered and Tsukasa took notice of it.

"Are you sure you wanna hold the knife you used to kill me? Look, (Y/N)-chan's scared of you..." Tsukasa uttered and touched your arm. You shivered more as you felt his cold fingers touch your bare arms.

He wanted to tease you more because of your reaction, so he stroked your arm which made you look at Amane while cringing. You felt so uncomfortable being touched by his twin brother while he was watching, you felt so embarrassed even though you aren't even consenting to the touches.

Amane looked enraged, he ran towards you and swung his knife in the direction of his brother, but he missed. You didn't know if it was on purpose, he probably didn't want to play with Tsukasa. Tsukasa, however, looked like he was ready to play with Amane anytime he deems so.

"Oops, I missed~" Amane muttered playfully and looked at you. He grabbed your hip and pulled you towards him. Seriously, what's with these twins and pulling you towards them? You wondered what they did with toys when they were younger. They probably broke the toys while snatching them from each other.

"Give her back!" Tsukasa yelled and you felt your eyebrows twitching with what he said. Give you back, to whom? To him, really? You encountered the boy just a few minutes ago and he's already claiming you as his. Well, you're Amane's... best friend. You were hurt by those two words. Isn't that just great? I just friend-zoned myself. Well, I always do. You mentally face-palmed while calling yourself an idiot.

"I'm not yours..." You mumbled with a pout, clinging more to Amane which made Tsukasa enraged and he almost pounced at the both of you but Amane raised his knife which made him stop. Tsukasa just glared at the both of you with his arms crossed. He didn't want to see you with Amane, he wanted you all for himself. He didn't wanna share, especially with his older brother.

"Come on, let's go home, (Y/N)-chan." Amane said, grasping your hand. You smiled a bit at the warmth your hand received. You returned his hold by intertwining your fingers with his. He made you feel safe. After all, he was your only friend. Well, it wasn't as if you had a choice. You were dead. You couldn't just make friends whenever you want to. You're glad you're friends with Amane, though.

You and Amane walked to the third floor, you didn't even know that you were already on the second floor. You were too engrossed in your thoughts or should I say, murdering Amane inside your mind, that you didn't even notice yourself walking down the stairs. You were glad you didn't trip and that you weren't holding an umbrella...

You both entered the third bathroom and Amane's head immediately snapped towards you, his sweet honey eyes searched for anything on your body and he sighed in relief when he realized that you didn't scratch or hurt yourself on your encounter with his twin brother.

"(Y/N)-chan, don't do that again, please... I was really worried." Amane said, looking down on the floor. It was strange, seeing him floating while doing so, but you got used to it already so you didn't really mind. You looked at Amane and saw the sincerity in his eyes, you saw that he really was telling the truth.

"I'm sorry..." You mumbled while looking at Amane, he looked up and met your (E/C) orbs. You quickly looked away from him and he sighed.

"It's okay, you didn't get hurt, right?" You nodded at his question and he grinned widely.

"Yay! (Y/N)-chan's okay~!" He floated around the bathroom gleefully and you couldn't help but smile at the sight of his cheerful side, you really liked Amane better like this... You couldn't explain it, but you're glad that his mere presence is making you feel safe.

"I'm happy that you're happy, Amane-kun." You beamed at him and he looked happier when you did so if that was even possible, he was already smiling widely and you're sure that if he tries to smile any wider, his mouth would rip and he'd look like the cute and mini version of Jeff the Killer. You shivered at the thought.

"You're so cute, (Y/N)-chan!" He pinched your cheeks and you glared at him but he just grinned at you. Typical Hanako... You rolled your eyes at him but he just chuckled.

"Say, Amane-kun, about Tsukasa-" You wanted to ask Amane what happened to them, just to satisfy your own curiosity, but were interrupted by a voice, again... At that moment, you really wanted to kill whoever interrupted you.

"Me? Are you looking for me, (Y/N)-chan?" A voice outside the bathroom door asked. Amane had locked the door when you both entered, which was probably for both of your own good.

"Why's Tsukasa here again?" You asked Amane and he just shrugged. You both decided to ignore him and you instead just grabbed onto Amane's arm and put the rest of your weight onto his body. He put his arm around you to support you so that you won't fall. He chuckled at the sight when he looked at the mirror. Oh, you looked just like a koala. His koala. Not anyone else's.