Wallet sounds

Me: Okay, today we watch a video that's pretty funny but short. No questions?
Deku: I-
Me: Good than, let's begin I guess

The Video shows Shigaraki walking past a wallet. Toga turned to her left and said: "He didn't see it." Denki turned to her and said: "Draw attention to it. Make a wallet sound." Himiko nodded and said: "wAlLeT"

The audience laughed and Dabi asked: "What the hell, Toga? You know that's not what a wallet sounds like, right?" "Of course I know that!"

Shigaraki had a confused look on his face. Denki complained: "That's not the sound a wallet makes" Himiko hissed back: "You do it than, if you-" she was interrupted by actual wallet sounds Denki made with his mouth. Toga was impressed: "Actually that was really good." You could only see Kaminari giving her a proud smile before the screen turned black.

Eijirou(?): Why were you with the league, Kami?
Denki: You don't need to know everything.
Me: Okay I hope everyone enjoyed it.

~•~♡~•~
Okay, I will see you next chapter. This was just a filler because I have a writers block, sorry ^^
If you can speak/ understand German and like the 'Freedom Squad' I have another book about them, check it out if you'd like. I'm working on my 2nd chapter there but like I said have a writers block. Well bye!