Moving In

(Time To The Weekend)

Finally, today is the day we have to move in with my dad and brother.(I actually have a brother)I asked my mom how many brothers I have but mom just told me"find it out by yourself". After we took our suitcase,we went outside and saw my dad waiting for us outside. My mom ran toward him and kissed him."Ew, find a room.My God,my precious eyes!!"My mom and dad just laughed at me.Then,we went to the airport to board the plane(of course when someone went to the airport to board the plane)I'm feeling sad that I have to leave for another country but the new country is my birth place. After getting our ticket checked, we went to the plane. My mom and dad are sitting together while I'm sitting alone with a stranger. The guy beside me looked at me and when I looked back he just turned away. I just shrugged and sat at my seat. When I listen to some music,the guys next to me are trying to talk with me.

"Hey you,what is your name? My name is Jinyoung." Tell the guy.

"Oh,hi! My name is y/n.May I ask you something though?"

"Just ask whatever you want."

"Why are you wearing a mask?"

He told me"oh I'm actually and kpop idol and I need to cover my identity so well you know what celebrity do"

"Well,I'm sorry for not recognizing you. It's just that I just don't hear Korean songs much."

"It's ok.well I'm glad that finally someone doesn't recognize me. It's not that I don't like my fans but I want some personal space when travelling. May I ask why you came to the Korea?" Ask him.

"Well,my mom and dad just gotten back and my dad want us to move in with him and my brother"

"Oh,you gots brother?" Ask him

"My mom told me that I have a brother but didn't tell me how many brothers that I have." Told me with a pouting face.

"Such a cute woman." Thought Jinyoung.

"Hey,hey,hey,what are you daydreaming about?" Ask me with curiosity.

"Oh,nothing. Just thought of something.

" Well,I'm tired and may I have some rest." Ask me with a tired face.

"Oh I'm sorry. Just sleep" told him.

After that I'm going to sleep. While sleeping,(stupid me) my head just landing at Jinyoung shoulder.

(Jinyoung P.O.V)

While I'm thinking about something,I'm feeling my shoulder getting heavier and when I'm looking at it,it was y/n who was sleeping on my shoulder. I'm just looking at her and wondering why such a pretty girl is sleeping. I just smile at my thoughts and I just touch her hair and it is so soft. While touching her hair,my eyes got heavier and I just went to sleep.

(Time Skip)(Author POV)

Finally,I arrived. When I look at my side,jinyoung is gone. I just hope that I can meet him again although he is kpop idol.When we were outside,I saw lots of fans holding banner,

"Jinyoung oppa,welcome back"

"Jinyoung oppa,saranghae!!!"

And almost the airport has been swarming with fans. I just thought that Jinyoung was such a popular guy. It made me think that I should never meet him anymore cause I'm not pretty and not popular. I asked mom and dad where my brother was and they said that they were waiting for us at home.

(Time Skip)

When we arrive,I'm shocked because it's not a house but a freaking mansion. The front of the mansion is beautifully decorated. My mom and dad just laughed at my reaction.

"This is our house that the family stays in, '' Dad said. When I heard that,I just felt sad because I never had a complete family before. I ran toward mom and dad and just hugged them and said thank you. After that,dad opened the door and told us to wait in the living room. I'm shocked again because the living room is fancy(fancy youuuuuu). When I looking at the decoration,my dad shouted" Boys,get down." Then,I heard the noise and wondered how many brothers that I have. When I look back, I'm just shocked because my brother is FREAKING SEVEN AND THEY'RE BTS .WORLDWIDE INTERNATIONAL GROUP.(Are you guys wondering why I'm knowing them while I don't know Jinyoung. Well Bts faces almost cover the magazine and newspaper) I thought OMG what I'm gonna do if their fans know that I'm their sister. While I'm thinking,they are already in the living room. Dad told them to introduce themselves.

"Hi,my name is Jin and I'm the oldest son"

"Suga"told the guy with a cold tone.

" Don't mind him,he's always like that. Hi mom, my name is Namjoon,the third oldest."told the guy with a dimple.

"Hi MOM,I'm Hoseok and you can call me jhope!!!" Told the guys that are smiling.

"Hi Mom and sister,I'm Jimin, the fifth oldest." Told the guy with smiling eyes.

"Hi mom and donsaeng,I'm Taehyung and the sixth oldest" told the guy with boxy smile and the last

"Hi mom, I'm Jungkook and the youngest," the guy said with a bunny smile. I think it's cute and I want to pinch his cheek.

"Oh,I miss you guys and sorry for leaving you guys and taking away your sister." Told mom with a saddened face.

"It's okay honey,we understand that and now we are back together." Told dad with a saddened face too cause mom is sad.

"Well y/n introduce yourself." Told mom

I'm looking at her and she just nodded

"Hi, I'm y/n and 16y old." Told myself with a smiling face.

"Oh your youngest now. Now your guys cannot call me a kid anymore." Told Jungkook with his proud smiling face.

We just laughed at him and he just pouted cause we laughed at him.

After introduced session,

"Who wants to show your sister her room?" Ask dad.

"Oh,oh,oh me dad. Let me show her, '' Jimin said excitedly.Im just thought what a cute brother that I have. Then, he told me to follow him. While we were walking,"You don't have to be shy around us besides that we are your brothers."told him.

"Oh,ok." When he told me that is my room,"Go have some rest. The journey must be long and my room is just beside yours and if you have something you need,just tell me or the other brother"told Jimin.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome" told him

When I opened the door,I'm amazed because the room was so beautiful and amazing. The wall is painted black and white color which is my favourite color.I went to bed and lay on it and it was so soft that I went to sleep fastly.