Cuffs

L has been investigationing the kira case for a while. He suspected the Chefs son Light Yagami. He asked Light Yagami to join the task force after he befriended him. Light agreed and now they would be handcuffed together.

{ Lights point of view}

Is this really necessary?!" I shout in annoyance. Even after befriending him he still doesn't trust me.

"Yes its completely necessary until your proven innocent." He says looking at me with his grey eyes. I sigh and try to calm myself down. It looks like if I want to become God of the new world I'll have to try a different approach. He sits on his computer in his chair. I sit by the computer next to him in my chair. I decide to place my hand on his leg.

{ L's point of view}

"Is this really necessary?!" Light shouts after I place the handcuffs in us.

"Its completely necessary until your proven innocent." I say looking at him. Its not like I don't want to believe he's not kira. Its just that everything points to him until he is. So for right now I decided to handcuff us. I stare back at my computer after he sighs and calms down. Then I feel something on my leg. I look over and see Lights hand on my leg.

"Um Light." I say looking at his hand on my leg.

"Yes Ryukzaki?" He says looking at me.

"Your hand is on my leg." I say pointing at his hand on my leg.

"Oh sorry." He says akwardly removing his hand off my leg. His face turns slightly red. ' Light Yagami you sure are cute.' I think at I state at his face.

{ Lights point of view}

I feel my cheeks heat up after he told me my hand was on his leg. Then I decide to change the subject.

"So Ryuzaki aren't you tired?" I ask yawning and looking at him.

"Not really but if you are I'll guess we can go to sleep." He says.

"So that means we'll be sleeping in the same bed together huh?" I say while smiling at him.

"Yes." He says before he drags me along.

A/N: Sorry if I unpublished this chapter. It was an accident. I was trying to delete a part of a different story part and I ended up deleting this story part. •^•. So this part will be a little different then what I wrote before. So I made it a little more detailed. Sorry I deleted it. And thank you guys who are reading this and voting for it. And I'll update soon ~ Cornstalk